Girl Scouts USA
www.girlscouts.org New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Girl Scouts is full of passionate people working hard for their cause.

Membership Extension Specialist (Former Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Girl Scouts USA full-time for more than a year

ProsPassionate, hard working staff and long-term volunteer base give credence to the cause. Supportive working enviornment and room for self-direction.

ConsOrganizational issues and un-focused management detract from a supportive working environment. Process-driven work practices are sluggish to change; and declining membership without a strong and effective response plan have resulted in high turnover.

Not so good...

Activity Leader (Former Employee)
Hempstead, NY

I worked at Girl Scouts USA part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: within each department there is a sense of commoditary Cons: Lost count of how many times p/t staff was let go because "lack program funding" then due to "restructuring… Advice to Senior Management: Get your program budgets in order and hire accordingly...especially with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Best summer ever!

Sail Staff (Former Employee)
Seabrook, TX

I worked at Girl Scouts USA full-time for less than a year

Pros: This job is tons of fun! Cons: The food is not so great. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Girl Scouts USA.

Worked for Girl Scouts USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Girl Scouts USA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Girl Scouts USA CEO Anna Maria Ch├ívez. All reviews posted anonymously by Girl Scouts USA employees.