Givaudan
www.givaudan.com Vernier, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

Stagnant atmosphere discourages ambition and individuality

Lab Technician (Former Employee)
Lakeland, FL

I worked at Givaudan full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood benefits, nice facilities, all levels of employees are treated as part of the company (and encouraged to conform), fair pay

ConsEmployees are passive aggressive, because dissidence is highly undesirable. This leaves opportunities wide open for predisposed bullying personalities to dominate entire isolated departments.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet an actual HR department that honestly addresses employee concerns. Encourage employee input and allow for some disagreement. That is normal and healthy! Otherwise, Givaudan is a sound business, but that is a huge flaw.

Disorganized, so political they can't get anything done, demeaning to women

Group Leader (Former Employee)
Florence, KY

I worked at Givaudan full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I can't think of any. I guess it is a job… Cons: pay, hours, no advancement possibilities, Managers do not listen, A… Advice to Senior Management: If you want to keep your employees, you need to at least act as if you respect them and give them at least the illusion… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

favoritism

Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Givaudan

Pros: a stable company with decent benefits but who knows any… Cons: if you are not one of the favorites you will not get promoted they… Advice to Senior Management: get a decent management that wil listen to the people… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Givaudan.

Worked for Givaudan? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Givaudan reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Givaudan CEO Gilles Andrier. All reviews posted anonymously by Givaudan employees.