GlassHouse Technologies

www.glasshouse.com
  www.glasshouse.com
There are newer employer reviews for GlassHouse Technologies

One of the best Companies I have ever worked for.....

Former Employee - Principal Consultant in Saint Louis, MO
Former Employee - Principal Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at GlassHouse Technologies full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

A great place to work, learn and grow. I had the pleasure of working with some of great talents in the IT industry. I had the pleasure working on many interesting local and international project. The benefits were good and salary competitive

Cons

The senior management churn the company witnessed in the last year

In order to attract and retain good talent, GlassHouse need to revisit their compensation strategy

31 Other Employee Reviews for GlassHouse Technologies (View Most Recent)

The best place for storage, backup, cloud consultants

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at GlassHouse Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Vendor independent, on the cutting edge of several very relevant technologies as virtualization matures and Cloud explorations are taking place. Great colleagues to work with - no matter who you are, you will find someone to learn from, and the commitment of the team is excellent. Constantly reinventing itself to address a rapidly changing market, so even newbies can have an impact.

Cons

They try to manage the travel but are not always successful

Keep employees and customers as up to date as you can on the vision, the plan, and where each of us fits.

Glasshouse is bleeding people

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Framingham, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Framingham, MA

I have been working at GlassHouse Technologies full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Glasshouse was once a great company that I have spent 8+ years with. Until the end of 2011 Glasshouse truly cared about and for it employees. Glasshouse once made great decisions to support both individuals and practices.

Cons

In the last year the company has stalled out. Employees are sold the idea that "things" are on the way up, although, senior management, both long term and newly hired, continue to flee the company. The company has no interest in keeping its existing employees; there are no bonuses; the company "forgot" to budget annual merit increases. Every employee I know is actively looking to leave.

Invest in the people you currently have. Increasing the referral bonus is not acceptable as the only incentive you have with your employees. I could not refer anyone to Glasshouse with any kind of honesty. Stop lying about the state of the company, both by revising past history, current positioning and where the company is heading..

There are newer employer reviews for GlassHouse Technologies