Glassdoor

www.glassdoor.com

Glassdoor.com.....an awesome work at home opportunity!!

Analyst (Current Employee) Canton, OH

ProsThe ability to work remotely, at home with non-scheduled hours....therefore, there is a great work / life balance!!
This is the best work at home opportunity that I have found that is truly legitimate!!!
The salary and PTO are above average, as well as the amount of paid holidays that are offered to part time employees as well as full time employees.
Career advancement is huge since this is a start-up company that is growing rapidly.
Management is approachable and willing to help grow and advance employee careers.
Also, often times we are asked for our opinions to help improve the experience of glassdoor.com for the user....it makes me feel like management respects my opinon.
Finally, I have found that it is fun reading about other people's experiences all day....sometimes I forget that I am actually working!!

ConsI guess the biggest thing would be working 7 days a week to keep up with all of the data.
Also, the work can be monotonous somedays doing the same "type" of analyzing for hours on end.
Sometimes working remotely causes a lack of communication and a lack of team feeling. There is also not alot of feedback about job performance because of the lack of daily interaction with management.
Finally, working from home is great, but not seeing other people can sometimes make you crazy!!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!! So far this has been a great opportunity.....keep making changes as necessary to make the website easy to navigate and search.

A new standard for what a startup should be.

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor

Pros: This is my third San Francisco-area startup company. My first was sold to Novell, the second was sold to Macromedia. I thought I… Cons: Since this is a small company, there is limited opportunity to learn from your colleagues... If you're not comfortable going out and doing some… Advice to Senior Management: Remember that corporate culture is set when a company is young. Remember that people process data in different ways; some are analytical, and some… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Passionate, respectful and proud

QA Engineer (Current Employee) Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor

Pros: First and foremost is the excitement of building something that will make a difference. In my career, it's generally been easy to be proud… Cons: There are the standard pains of building a brand new functional product (and everything to support it) under an accelerated… Advice to Senior Management: There are many options for growth, including some we may not have considered yet. We… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Glassdoor.

Worked for Glassdoor? Contribute to the Community!