Glassdoor

www.glassdoor.com
  www.glassdoor.com
There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor

Great company

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time

Pros

Glassdoor has extremely useful content, a top level management team and a laser focused vision. All roles are results driven and allow for a very flexible work/life balance. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a young and growing company.

Cons

If you live in San Francisco then the main con is that Glassdoor is headquartered in Sausalito. However, it's almost always sunny and sits a stones throw away from the bay.

146 Other Employee Reviews for Glassdoor (View Most Recent)

Right now, in the recruitment industry...I would only want to be selling for Linkedin and Glassdoor

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive

I have been working at Glassdoor

Pros

Brilliant leadership team and the growth opportunities are fantastic. I love working for a company that has made a true innovation in the online recruitment space. We offer a service that our job seekers love and employers can leverage to get in front of the right audience.

Cons

Constant change. In typical startup fashion...it seems we have new phone numbers, web meeting tools, etc each month.

We have such a great product and a big content lead in the space....let's never get complacent with innovation and constantly growing our content.

Happiest I've ever been at work ...

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Glassdoor

Pros

Glassdoor was an attractive option for me, as I am young in my career and have been working in industries where most people are not - leadership has been cemented in their roles,and there is little to no room for advancement for someone new. Glassdoor is the perfect place for me to really grow. Senior management genuinely cares about why people work here, and what each of us wants to get out of our experience here - and asks how can they do better. I feel as though I have room to grow, I am challenged daily, and I feel like I have a voice - all things that are not common these days. I like my co-workers, and there really is a team feel here. A company which is built on a model of transparency needs to really embrace that model, and I'm happy to say Glassdoor does from the top down. We are in rapid growth mode, and it's so very exciting to be a part of it. Helping job seekers make the right choice was a big motivator for me, having been unhappy in previous roles - and if I can help someone make a good decision, I'm happy. This is one of only two times I haven't been looking for another job in my career ... being happy at work is important - it makes your whole life better (my husband is certainly happier), and I can say I have found what I think is the perfect place for me.

Cons

There is some disorganization in process, but that's to be expected from a start up. If you are the kind of person who needs a firm procedure in place for how to do everything, this is likely not the place for you. If you need someone to tell you what to do all day long, also probably not the place for you - we all work hard here (so we can play hard) - and each person knows their role and importance.

Continue to do what you're doing - so far, it's working!

There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor