There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor

Senior Account Executive

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (less than a year)

Pros

So far my experience with Glassdoor has lived up to and even exceeded my expectations. First I would like to review the culture. I love to come to work everyday. It is a culture that treats you like an adult. They expect you to come in and work hard because being a newer company we can have a direct impact on Glassdoor moving forward. But is very relaxed atmosphere as well. A break room with tons of food to snack on and breakfast is provided daily. Also there is a grill outside so you can bring in your own food and get to grilling for lunch. There is a lot of room for professional development and growth. Glassdoor provides a lot of transparency in the company, which is important because that is what we do for our career community. There is an open door policy where you can walk into any of the execs office and talk with them about pretty much anything. I also like that the company is really cohesive and there is a lot of collaboration across many departments. Everybody wants to see the company grow and become a market leader. There are no egos here which can be a problem with many start up companies. I would say Glassdoor has already been one of the most enjoyable experiences of my professional career. I can not wait to spend the rest of my career with this company.

Cons

With any newer company there are going to be processes and strategies that need to be figured out. But those pitfalls are already being addressed which just takes time and collaborate efforts among executives, directors, managers and employees. The company is doing a great job of taking feed back from employees and implementing it as needed.

Advice to Management

Continue to make the company culture remains as the company grows. This is what really makes the employees come in and work hard day in and day out.

reviews filtered by

Amazing Future

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Lucrative Sales Comp Plan
    Low Quotas
    Cool Team Members
    Approachable Executives
    Great Coaching from Managers
    Creative Freedom
    Beautiful Location
    Exciting Future
    High-Tech Office

Cons

This is tougher to sell than you think
    Company is only now starting to focus on client services. This is exciting, but long overdue.
    Things change frequently here. These changes include managers, comp plans, territories, products...etc. You need to be flexible or you will get frustrated.

It's a great time to be a part of Glassdoor

Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great leadership, smart & driven coworkers, tons of perks (fully stocked kitchen, unlimited PTO, ping pong!), frequent social events, casual environment. Execs have an open door policy and really listen to employee feedback & suggestions. Sales team is a bright group of young go-getters for the most part. It's been a fun ride so far!

Cons

Still in startup mode so change comes fast and frequently.

Advice to Management

Stay focused on the core mission and continue to deliver great products to the market.

There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor