Glassdoor

www.glassdoor.com
There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor

Senior Account Executive

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (less than an year)

Pros

So far my experience with Glassdoor has lived up to and even exceeded my expectations. First I would like to review the culture. I love to come to work everyday. It is a culture that treats you like an adult. They expect you to come in and work hard because being a newer company we can have a direct impact on Glassdoor moving forward. But is very relaxed atmosphere as well. A break room with tons of food to snack on and breakfast is provided daily. Also there is a grill outside so you can bring in your own food and get to grilling for lunch. There is a lot of room for professional development and growth. Glassdoor provides a lot of transparency in the company, which is important because that is what we do for our career community. There is an open door policy where you can walk into any of the execs office and talk with them about pretty much anything. I also like that the company is really cohesive and there is a lot of collaboration across many departments. Everybody wants to see the company grow and become a market leader. There are no egos here which can be a problem with many start up companies. I would say Glassdoor has already been one of the most enjoyable experiences of my professional career. I can not wait to spend the rest of my career with this company.

Cons

With any newer company there are going to be processes and strategies that need to be figured out. But those pitfalls are already being addressed which just takes time and collaborate efforts among executives, directors, managers and employees. The company is doing a great job of taking feed back from employees and implementing it as needed.

Continue to make the company culture remains as the company grows. This is what really makes the employees come in and work hard day in and day out.

149 Other Employee Reviews for Glassdoor (View Most Recent)

Keep on truckin'

Current Employee - Vice President in Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Vice President in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Glassdoor is a rising star. We help people make informed decisions about their work - which is something I am really passionate about. We work with a fantastic group of people that work hard but like to have a great time. The culture really values people with fresh ideas. And our product is working - every day we see stories about how we are helping people find jobs that are a better fit for them and employers attract and retain great people.

Cons

We move fast which is great, but we need to make sure we don't move so fast that we lose focus on the employees that make this such a great place to work.

Stay focused.

Amazing Future

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Lucrative Sales Comp Plan
    Low Quotas
    Cool Team Members
    Approachable Executives
    Great Coaching from Managers
    Creative Freedom
    Beautiful Location
    Exciting Future
    High-Tech Office

Cons

This is tougher to sell than you think
    Company is only now starting to focus on client services. This is exciting, but long overdue.
    Things change frequently here. These changes include managers, comp plans, territories, products...etc. You need to be flexible or you will get frustrated.

There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor