Glassdoor

www.glassdoor.com

Best of All Worlds

Partner Success Manager (Current Employee) Sausalito, CA

ProsGlassdoor sets goals, then either meets or exceeds them. I've never seen a business do that! There is consistent growth and progress. What I love most is Glassdoor's self-awareness. The Company acknowledges where it has room for improvement and then adjusts as needed. Employees at all levels are able to contribute and feel like they have played an important part of Glassdoor's success.

I am personally grateful for the patience and space Glassdoor has afforded me to grow within my role. Likewise, they've provided with a manager with great industry experience and leadership skills which I can absorb and use in my own career growth.

Equally appreciated are the perks: great snacks, a robot that makes my coffee, a fun office environment, open pet policy, unlimited vacation time, fun events, opportunities to give back to the community, and lots more.

Lastly, I always appreciate our CEO's reminder of the greater impact of what we do: we pair great people with great jobs and companies! It's almost easy to forget this sometimes when things get crazy. But we're doing amazing things and helping others.

ConsThe obligatory pangs of a startup environment DO exist. There's room for improvement when it comes to streamlining communication between departments. (But everyone tries their very best...and it's getting better!)

Advice to Senior ManagementGlassdoor could better promote the relatively short commute from surrounding cities. Located in Sausalito, the commute is easily perceived as a long one. The reality is, many employees like myself get to work from S.F. in under 15 minutes.. Let's make this more clear to talented job-seekers who might want to work here.

I'd like to see more initiatives to help internal employees develop a career path within the company. To-date, this has existed more strongly (and more successfully) in some departments more than others. I look forward to seeing this happen across the board. This would include leadership training, well-defined responsibilities, etc... Hopefully it's just a matter of growth, timing, relevancy and some other common growth factors.

Awesome opportunity to work with a fast growing startup

Enterprise Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for more than a year

Pros: I'm very proud to tell people where I work - because we are truly helping people make more informed decisions about their… Cons: We don't always know what we are doing - because we are creating a new niche in… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work - products work great but having some… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Some things that sound too good to be true aren't - working for Glassdoor is one of them.

Senior Web Developer (Current Employee) Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for more than a year

Pros: Huge potential for positively impacting people's lives by building a great product in an unlimited market. Fantastic company culture, incredibly smart and hard working… Cons: As a startup, it's the usual lot of work and project churn/shifting priorities. Not a lot of… Advice to Senior Management: Would be great to have regular product reviews/knowledge share across engineering sprint teams; the combination of growth and more specific focus for each team,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Glassdoor.

Worked for Glassdoor? Contribute to the Community!