Glassdoor

www.glassdoor.com

Love My Job

PR (Current Employee) Sausalito, CA

ProsFriendly environment, plenty to learn, passionate group of fun people to work with. Glassdoor is full of people who really care about what we're creating. Glassdoor also truly cares about employees, I feel very supported here.

ConsI wish the company was easier to get to. Glassdoor is also VERY metrics based. You are measured on everything in detail, which can be a blessing and a curse.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is doing a great job showing how much they care about employee wellbeing. I think making the seating arrangements less separate would foster more inter-department communication. Overall, great work. Proud to be here.

Best of All Worlds

Partner Success Manager (Current Employee) Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for more than a year

Pros: Glassdoor sets goals, then either meets or exceeds them. I've never seen a business do that! There is consistent growth and progress. What I love… Cons: The obligatory pangs of a startup environment DO exist. There's room for improvement when it… Advice to Senior Management: Glassdoor could better promote the relatively short commute from surrounding cities. Located in Sausalito, the commute is easily perceived as a long one. The reality… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome opportunity to work with a fast growing startup

Enterprise Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for more than a year

Pros: I'm very proud to tell people where I work - because we are truly helping people make more informed decisions about their… Cons: We don't always know what we are doing - because we are creating a new niche in… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work - products work great but having some… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Glassdoor.

Worked for Glassdoor? Contribute to the Community!