Glassdoor

www.glassdoor.com
  www.glassdoor.com
There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor

Awesome opportunity to work with a fast growing startup

Current Employee - Enterprise Account Executive
Current Employee - Enterprise Account Executive

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for more than a year

Pros

I'm very proud to tell people where I work - because we are truly helping people make more informed decisions about their next job. The compensation is great, benefits are great. Robert is amazing/inspirational and rest of senior leadership team is very good.

Cons

We don't always know what we are doing - because we are creating a new niche in the recruitment industry. 3 steps forward and 1 step back each quarter but always moving ahead.

Keep up the great work - products work great but having some new ones to sell would be helpful. Our clients want more Glassdoor

131 Other Employee Reviews for Glassdoor (View Most Recent)

Some things that sound too good to be true aren't - working for Glassdoor is one of them.

Current Employee - Senior Web Developer  in  Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Web Developer in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for more than a year

Pros

Huge potential for positively impacting people's lives by building a great product in an unlimited market. Fantastic company culture, incredibly smart and hard working engineering team, great comp & benefits, enthusiastic & tech savvy sales/marketing, strong leadership. Beautiful office location, onsite yoga and outdoor activities, hack-a-thons and tech talks let you demonstrate your abilities and passions alongside day-to-day responsibilities.

Cons

As a startup, it's the usual lot of work and project churn/shifting priorities.
    Not a lot of quiet spaces to work in when you need to shush the noise and get stuff done.

Would be great to have regular product reviews/knowledge share across engineering sprint teams; the combination of growth and more specific focus for each team, it's starting to feel a bit like we're on shifting continents. Something simple like an all-engineering weekly huddle would probably do the trick.

Strong product guided by engaged, smart people

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great product with a solid strategy
    Strong engineering culture
    Meritocracy
    Decent work/life balance, good compensation and benefits
    Location is near the water and has access to outdoor activities

Cons

Can sometimes get into fire drill mode (Like almost all engineering organizations)
    Still a growing company and resources can be spread thin at times
    Hiring process can give interviewees an inaccurate perception of the company as dull

Continue to focus on growth, continue improvements in perks. Great location but an SF office would help with recruiting engineering talent.

There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor

Worked for Glassdoor? Contribute to the Community!