Glassdoor

www.glassdoor.com
There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor

Sunshine on the other side of the fog

Current Employee - Account Executive in Sausalito, CA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Theres is a tremendous opportunity to make money and grow with the company.

Cons

The office is starting to feel really packed but we're getting new offices in January

Make sure you don't try to grow the sales team to fast

154 Other Employee Reviews for Glassdoor (View Most Recent)

The best work experience I have had in my entire career...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Working for Glassdoor has been eye-opening... after years of dreading going to work every single day, having anxiety-ridden Sunday nights and clock-watching my way through life - I finally love my job. Working here is a pleasure and I am motivated every day by the people around me. There is a team-effort mentality here and I feel fulfilled day-in and day-out. There are no egos here - incredible intelligence, productivity, performance and even more humility. From top to bottom-- the positive culture is incredibly strong. We live our mission. I LOVE this place. Don't ever change, please.

Cons

Waiting for pay increases can be frustrating in start-up land, but we hope that you know you know who is in it for the long haul with you...make sure to continue to positively reinforce that so you don't lose some of your loyal followers... this is a very expensive area to live in and we want to stay with you!!!!

Maintain the culture as we grow...don't hire too many corporate types...the best part of this company is the warm & cozy feel. No jerks allowed at GD.

Oh, the community!

Current Employee - QA Lead in Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - QA Lead in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Many different ways to help employees work comfortably together, including the open environment (several walls have come down at this location), unofficial group activities (yoga, biking), frequent hands-on demos of new features, weekly huddles, and team recognition awards. For the most part, we treat ourselves as a community, just as we do the user- and customer base.

Other things: flexible time-off policy, inexpensive benefit package, and dogs.

Cons

Despite (or perhaps because of) the community feel, I, a work-focused introvert, had struggled daily with working effectively in this environment. There are few places to escape to if you need quiet time, and if you don't engage actively with the team it's easy to get overlooked. It has gotten better recently, but I'm certain my career stagnated in the meantime.

Don't be so focused on the company's growth that we can't grow with you.

There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor