Glassdoor

www.glassdoor.com

Glassdoor is the perfect work environment for opportunity, growth and great experience!

Current Employee - Staff Accountant  in  Sausalito, CA
Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Sausalito, CA

Pros

1) Fun atmosphere
2) All the employees are incredibly talented with great personalities!
3) Flexible work schedule
4) The work is very exciting
5) I am surrounded with highly experienced team members that help me grow individually and professionally. My team rocks! My supervisor is teaching me more than I could have imagined. He is always cool, calm and collective- an overall great leader!
6) I work with everyone in the office, the culture is very team-oriented!
7) I love the dog-friendly work environment
8) My team is very supportive and encouraging
9) I could not have asked for a more enjoyable work environment. There is never a dull moment!
10) I enjoy coming into work each day!

Cons

The only con is there should be healthier snacks.

Keep up the good work!

Other reviews for Glassdoor

Watching the company grow & change

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive  in  Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Sausalito, CA

Pros

The pay is very good, but likely not sustainable into the future
    There are some very good leaders within the organization
    The career opportunities are increasing as the company is growing
    There is a clear opportunity to be more than just a # as the company is still small enough for you to make an impact
    Training is so much better than in the past
    Sales employees are treated and compensated fairly
    There isn't much "dog eat dog" in the sales department
    Finally seeing more promotions from within

Cons

The growth in which we've experienced is watering down the culture (which was and can still be absolutely amazing)
    I feel like hiring in the sales department needs to slow down a bit, particularly in "enterprise"
    Starting this job as a remote rep isn't a good strategy. Reps need to spend at least their first year in the office
    I believe we need to promote more from within. A better balance is needed.

Be sure to understand who your leaders are in the sales org. Also, sales leaders that have been hired from the outside need to be sure to spend a lot of time "getting their hands dirty" to understand the sales process/objections/etc. We need more people with experience selling our product in those leadership roles to be able to lean on. I believe we need a better mix of leaders and sales people from the outside who have sold marketing products, not necessarily software, or even talent solutions. This will help give us a unique and much needed perspective on things.

Lots to be excited about at Glassdoor if executed properly!

I really enjoy my job

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Canton, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Pros

Working for a company that truly cares about the employees is priceless. Not only does Glassdoor care about us, but the company culture is one that extends that caring to the world around us. Our mission is clear and it's one I am proud to be a part of - I feel blessed to have found this job.

Cons

Communication and restructuring issues are to be expected in a growing company, however there are frustrating days. Working remotely only adds to the confusion at times, but I the good far outweighs the bad every time.

Focus on keeping the lines of communication open and revisit company organization often to make sure we are all clear on who does what and where to point questions.

There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor.

Worked for Glassdoor? Contribute to the Community!