Glassdoor

www.glassdoor.com
  www.glassdoor.com
There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor

Glassdoor is the perfect work environment for opportunity, growth and great experience!

Current Employee - Staff Accountant  in  Sausalito, CA
Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for less than a year

Pros

1) Fun atmosphere
2) All the employees are incredibly talented with great personalities!
3) Flexible work schedule
4) The work is very exciting
5) I am surrounded with highly experienced team members that help me grow individually and professionally. My team rocks! My supervisor is teaching me more than I could have imagined. He is always cool, calm and collective- an overall great leader!
6) I work with everyone in the office, the culture is very team-oriented!
7) I love the dog-friendly work environment
8) My team is very supportive and encouraging
9) I could not have asked for a more enjoyable work environment. There is never a dull moment!
10) I enjoy coming into work each day!

Cons

The only con is there should be healthier snacks.

Keep up the good work!

131 Other Employee Reviews for Glassdoor (View Most Recent)

I really enjoy my job

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Canton, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working for a company that truly cares about the employees is priceless. Not only does Glassdoor care about us, but the company culture is one that extends that caring to the world around us. Our mission is clear and it's one I am proud to be a part of - I feel blessed to have found this job.

Cons

Communication and restructuring issues are to be expected in a growing company, however there are frustrating days. Working remotely only adds to the confusion at times, but I the good far outweighs the bad every time.

Focus on keeping the lines of communication open and revisit company organization often to make sure we are all clear on who does what and where to point questions.

Best place I have ever worked

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive  in  Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pros – I have worked at 5 companies in my career; Glassdoor is clearly the best for multiple reasons.

1) Great culture and energy - the people are amazing!
    2) We are growing like crazy - fun and disruptive solution, people are passionate about Glassdoor
    3) I strongly believe we have a fantastic solution that is helping people connect with the right opportunities to improve their lives, as well as helping employers find the right people to build better companies
    4) Decent compensation/ equity
    5) No dress code!
    6) Access to execs - can make my voice be heard - I left a review that marketing wasn't communicating enough with sales, now marketing is doing a fantastic job of letting the sales team know what is going on with products and content - great improvement!
    7) Sausalito feels like vacation every day
    8) I don't feel unnecessary pressure to perform like I have felt at other companies - I will produce more because of this
    9) I feel appreciated when I perform!
    10) We are moving to a brand new office and will have lunch provided every day!
    11) Flexibility to work from home! This is crucial! I was given the ability to work from home a few days a week because of high performance - I probably would have burned out having to commute every day for 2-3 hours

Cons

There are a lot of changes with startups: shifting managers, accounts, processes, etc

Increase in base salary would be nice, especially for high performers - it's expensive to live in the SF Bay Area, Fastrak for commuters! More extrinsic rewards, training on competitors, car and phone allowances

There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor

Worked for Glassdoor? Contribute to the Community!