There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor

Glassdoor is the perfect work environment for opportunity, growth and great experience!

Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Sausalito, CA
Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1) Fun atmosphere
2) All the employees are incredibly talented with great personalities!
3) Flexible work schedule
4) The work is very exciting
5) I am surrounded with highly experienced team members that help me grow individually and professionally. My team rocks! My supervisor is teaching me more than I could have imagined. He is always cool, calm and collective- an overall great leader!
6) I work with everyone in the office, the culture is very team-oriented!
7) I love the dog-friendly work environment
8) My team is very supportive and encouraging
9) I could not have asked for a more enjoyable work environment. There is never a dull moment!
10) I enjoy coming into work each day!

Cons

The only con is there should be healthier snacks.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

reviews filtered by
  1. I really enjoy my job

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working for a company that truly cares about the employees is priceless. Not only does Glassdoor care about us, but the company culture is one that extends that caring to the world around us. Our mission is clear and it's one I am proud to be a part of - I feel blessed to have found this job.

Cons

Communication and restructuring issues are to be expected in a growing company, however there are frustrating days. Working remotely only adds to the confusion at times, but I the good far outweighs the bad every time.

Advice to Management

Focus on keeping the lines of communication open and revisit company organization often to make sure we are all clear on who does what and where to point questions.

The best work experience I have had in my entire career...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working for Glassdoor has been eye-opening... after years of dreading going to work every single day, having anxiety-ridden Sunday nights and clock-watching my way through life - I finally love my job. Working here is a pleasure and I am motivated every day by the people around me. There is a team-effort mentality here and I feel fulfilled day-in and day-out. There are no egos here - incredible intelligence, productivity, performance and even more humility. From top to bottom-- the positive culture is incredibly strong. We live our mission. I LOVE this place. Don't ever change, please.

Cons

Waiting for pay increases can be frustrating in start-up land, but we hope that you know you know who is in it for the long haul with you...make sure to continue to positively reinforce that so you don't lose some of your loyal followers... this is a very expensive area to live in and we want to stay with you!!!!

Advice to Management

Maintain the culture as we grow...don't hire too many corporate types...the best part of this company is the warm & cozy feel. No jerks allowed at GD.