Glassdoor

www.glassdoor.com

Smart, easy going people all motivated and working toward the same goal.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sausalito, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

The people are all smart and dedicated. Work / life balance is great. There is a good balance of working very hard but also having a life outside work.
The Sausalito location is amazing -- Just minutes over the Golden Gate Bridge it an easy commute from the city, East Bay and of course Marin.
Career opportunities are amazing. This company is growing and expanding and it's a great place to be!

Cons

Time management can be challenging. A lot happens on the fly and meeting start and end times don't stick to schedule.
It can be difficult to get hired as the recruiting bar seems to be high, but once here it is great!

Keep doing what you're doing! Need to figure out how to retain this amazing culture while growing in size.

Glassdoor Response

Apr 1, 2014CEO

Thanks for the feedback and review. Work/life balance is very important to us, as you point out. We believe fundamentally that for you to truly succeed in your work, you've got to have a healthy ... More

Other Reviews for Glassdoor

Inspiring to be part of a company that all job seekers love

Current Employee - Enterprise Account Executive  in  Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Enterprise Account Executive in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The #1 reason glassdoor is so great is because our mission is helping people everyone find the job they love. This is a big goal and will take many years to clearly become the best recruitment company in the world - so it's fun to have this exciting work ahead of us for years to come. In the short term - the pay is great & the culture is really fun - a strong IPO looks very probably given the history of our leadership and success of companies like TripAdvisor.

Cons

Typical startup issues - a lot of change but our senior leadership is good to guide us thru it all. Robert & Roop are amazing.

I'm in sales - new products please :)

A company is just a collection of idea and people

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been at Glassdoor only for 6 months now. From the moment I interviewed, to this very moment, I have been thrilled to be here. Glassdoor has a collection of wonderful people with wonderful ideas. Our goal is to help people to find the job they love, and as work is such a critical part of our lives, it is so important to be in an environment you love. I love being at Glassdoor. I have worked in many places over the years. I feel like I am home now with Glassdoor.

Cons

Every company has cons, we live in an imperfect world. Nothing of significance here.

There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor.

Worked for Glassdoor? Contribute to the Community!