Relaxed, Mature, and Fun

Current Employee - Senior Data Scientist in Sausalito, CA
Current Employee - Senior Data Scientist in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's great to work for a company that is providing real value to the world. It's also great to be working at a place with so much experience. The CEO has been in this rodeo before (and been successful at it) and it shows. He knows what he's doing and the rest of management does too. It's also a family-friendly (and dog-friendly!) environment that respects your life outside of the office.

Cons

It's hard to get to from public transportation (i.e. you can't take MUNI or BART to work).

Other Employee Reviews for Glassdoor

1. Best job I've ever had

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

From the moment I stepped in the door, I felt like I was home. I come to work every day happy and feel like what I'm doing is actually making a big impact in the company. Micromanaging doesn't exist here. Don't want to name drop a Cheers reference but it literally is the place "where everybody knows your name". Awesome company culture, awesome benefits, and you'll learn more in one week then you ever thought possible. Also a great place to make friends if you're new to the city.

Cons

High expectations right from the get-go and very fast paced environment. But this is only a con if you are used to slacking.

Advice to Management

Give newbies a little more time to practice and ramp up before they are thrown in to customer interaction.

2. Great environment, Start up Feel

Current Employee - Account Executive in Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Free Food/Drinks, Awesome people, Great benefits, great location, awesome product, lots of passion.

Cons

Start up feel, lots of changes, as a sales rep - commission and consistency is important and we have seen a lot of changes. Hopefully for the better!

Advice to Management

Although communication does flow about whats changing, more communication ahead of time would be great,