Glassdoor

There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor

All-around great employer

Current Employee - Data Management Associate in North Canton, OH
Current Employee - Data Management Associate in North Canton, OH

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Positive, friendly, intelligent co-workers who are helpful, respectful, and empathetic. Flexible schedule, can work from home several days a week, great work/life balance. It's a fast growing company offering a very useful resource with high standards for quality and quantity production. Interesting research projects which change all the time so it never gets boring! The working environment at the office is very fun and laid back--we are free to voice our opinions and suggestions anytime. We are constantly spoiled with free food and drinks :)

Cons

A lot of work to do - which is good job security, but I'm glad they're in the process of hiring a few more folks at the Ohio office to process the big data load (which means we are gaining a lot of popularity all over the world!) and maintain our high content moderation percentages.

None. Management here is well aware of the fact that happy employees are loyal, productive employees!

154 Other Employee Reviews for Glassdoor (View Most Recent)

Convenient and flexible work

Current Employee - Data Associate in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Data Associate in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Glassdoor part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Glassdoor treats its employees well in terms of benefits and schedule flexibility. Getting full insurance and paid days off for part time is pretty nice! I can adjust my schedule easily to fit with the rest of my life. I work from home and that has its positive and negative aspects, as any work-from-home job would. This is a company that's growing rapidly and the culture is very young and energized. My co-workers and managers are great

Cons

The data work gets very repetitive and sometimes it feels like I'm lost in a world of spreadsheets and internet data. It often comes down to speed and accuracy of processing, and it's hard to stay passionate about that. Working remotely makes it hard to feel very connected to the company. There's been a lot of reorganization and I've had several managers in the course of a couple years.

As the company continues to grow, don't lose track of the employees who have helped that growth happen. Keep the employee focus and keep it fun.

The absolute BEST!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Our CEO, Robert Hohman, is heavily involved with everything. He has a open door policy and is more than willing to help any employee at every tier. As is everyone here, pulling together in unison for the greater success of the company.

On top of being rewarded for your accomplishments, there are many perks:
    - fun company events
    - free food and drinks
    - training
    - etc.

I personally love this place!

Cons

Nothing at all, except maybe a smelly dog here and there :)

Keep doing what you are doing. All of you (in sales) go above and beyond each and everyday to remind us how appreciated we are and how much we love our jobs.

There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor