There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor

Great career move

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Sausalito, CA
Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The sales culture here is fantastic. Everyone is so supportive of our common goals. With a relatively newer company, the team is well invested in the future. We all care about the guy/girl next to us succeeding and it shows. The compensation is better than what I've received in the past and puts me on track to make great money. Everyone has fun working here from sales to legal to accounting to engineering. I felt very welcomed from day one and the on-boarding process is great for anyone looking to join Glassdoor.

Cons

A lot of things are still in process or in development. This goes with the territory in any company like this. The sales transition was messy in some cases. Not everyone got a good deal and some did genuinely get the short end of the stick. It was a very necessary change and some reps probably made way more money than they should have last year. This next year will really allow the cream to rise to the top per-se.

First and foremost, fix the particular employee count issue everyone knows about ASAP. There's a lot of fixing to be done, but this should be high on the list. Second, let's tighten up our leadership and get this show on the road. Things haven't felt the same since transitioning everyone's roles.

reviews filtered by

Convenient and flexible work

Current Employee - Data Associate in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Data Associate in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Glassdoor part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Glassdoor treats its employees well in terms of benefits and schedule flexibility. Getting full insurance and paid days off for part time is pretty nice! I can adjust my schedule easily to fit with the rest of my life. I work from home and that has its positive and negative aspects, as any work-from-home job would. This is a company that's growing rapidly and the culture is very young and energized. My co-workers and managers are great

Cons

The data work gets very repetitive and sometimes it feels like I'm lost in a world of spreadsheets and internet data. It often comes down to speed and accuracy of processing, and it's hard to stay passionate about that. Working remotely makes it hard to feel very connected to the company. There's been a lot of reorganization and I've had several managers in the course of a couple years.

As the company continues to grow, don't lose track of the employees who have helped that growth happen. Keep the employee focus and keep it fun.

2. The absolute BEST!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Our CEO, Robert Hohman, is heavily involved with everything. He has a open door policy and is more than willing to help any employee at every tier. As is everyone here, pulling together in unison for the greater success of the company.

On top of being rewarded for your accomplishments, there are many perks:
    - fun company events
    - free food and drinks
    - training
    - etc.

I personally love this place!

Cons

Nothing at all, except maybe a smelly dog here and there :)

Keep doing what you are doing. All of you (in sales) go above and beyond each and everyday to remind us how appreciated we are and how much we love our jobs.

There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor