Glassdoor

www.glassdoor.com

exciting growth with intelligent, engaged, dedicated people

Technical Project Manager (Current Employee) Sausalito, CA

Prosgreat teamwork. the real, visible prospects of growth mean that we (i) are (am) motivated to give it my all at glassdoor. i am inspired to perform well, feel that my efforts are respected, appreciated, and noticed, and i would like to spend a significant chunk of my career here.

(or at least the next few years!)

the growth opportunities also means that the types of politics that are present in any work / office environment are not present here. what i mean is, sometimes in a place where morale is low, or opportunities are limited, you can see people turn on one another to get ahead, or simply to survive.

at glassdoor, that is not an issue, and so we can turn our efforts towards helping one another, growing together, and excelling together.

Constight space as we wait for our new building to be completed. building permitting issues are slowing us down, and it makes for a little bit of stress.

also, this selling point for new hires is a bit farther away than it should be... i hear this should have happened in december 2013 of january 2014. its now mid march 2014, and i think we are looking at early summer?

not the fault of glassdoor management, perhaps, but once we do relocate (a few miles north), i see the morale (already high) jumping to all new levels of high.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep sight of the amazing people who brought you this far, and continue to listen to them. keep us involved, keep us engaged, and we will reward you with our loyalty, dedication, and talents.

Best job ever

Account Executive (Current Employee) Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for less than a year

Pros: I feel like I learn something new every day and am constantly improving. The senior management is very accessible and open to feedback. … Cons: Because of the rapid growth within the sales team, there have been a lot of territory changes recently. It can definitely be frustrating when you… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

All-around great employer

Data Management Associate (Current Employee) North Canton, OH

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for less than a year

Pros: Positive, friendly, intelligent co-workers who are helpful, respectful, and empathetic. Flexible schedule, can work from home several days a week, great work/life balance. … Cons: A lot of work to do - which is good job security, but I'm glad they're in the process of hiring a few more folks… Advice to Senior Management: None. Management here is well aware of the fact that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Glassdoor.

Worked for Glassdoor? Contribute to the Community!