Glassdoor

People Come First

Current Employee - Marketing in Sausalito, CA
Current Employee - Marketing in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This company drinks its own champagne. Everything Glassdoor puts out there in the world about transparency, building a great culture, providing growth opportunities, and treating employees in a caring and respectful way all holds true inside the company.

Cons

It's a fast-paced, evolving environment which might not be for everyone, but I love it!

Keep doing what you're doing to create a great culture and focus on it more as the company grows to make sure we continue to be a place that everyone loves to go everyday.

149 Other Employee Reviews for Glassdoor (View Most Recent)

Enjoyable, Exciting, Busy and Happy

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Everyone is so friendly and passionate about helping the company. I feel that everyone has an open door policy and wants to help and chat. Even with all the work I have, I never feel like i am alone in it. Fun atmosphere and activities. Great Benefits.

Cons

We are in growth mode, which is a positive, but it does mean hard work is necessary. No one is just sitting around, so anyone who is lazy won't be a good fit.

Keep it going!

Best place I have ever worked hands down

Current Employee - Account Executive in Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I actually love coming to work every day! Glassdoor is one of those special companies that you read about, but don't think actually exist. It feels like each one of us has serious ownership in the direction of the company. Here are the best things about Glassdoor:
    -Truly world-class people. The smartest, hardest working, best team I have ever been a part of top to bottom. Plus, the people are super fun!
    -An awesome mission that we all live by. We want to democratize information about working at companies and we are crushing it. We help people make one of the more important decisions of their lives easier.
    -A killer product that tons of people use. When I tell people I work at Glassdoor almost everyone says "oh cool, I used it in my last job search..."
    -A lot of autonomy. This is not a micromanage kind of place. Our sales team culture is: run your business, crush your number, have fun doing it, be a good person.
    -Equity. The executives invest in its employees and as a result we are all very invested in the success of the company

Cons

We are growing and we are growing fast. I have been here for fewer than 6 months and I have had 2 managers, 3 comp plans, and a whole lot of change. The change is definitely a good thing for our company and for the sales team, but massive change is a fact of life here.

Do everything to can to continue investing in your employees and the culture. We have something very special, but it will take work to keep it that way as we grow.

There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor