Glassdoor

There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor

People Come First

Current Employee - Marketing in Sausalito, CA
Current Employee - Marketing in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This company drinks its own champagne. Everything Glassdoor puts out there in the world about transparency, building a great culture, providing growth opportunities, and treating employees in a caring and respectful way all holds true inside the company.

Cons

It's a fast-paced, evolving environment which might not be for everyone, but I love it!

Keep doing what you're doing to create a great culture and focus on it more as the company grows to make sure we continue to be a place that everyone loves to go everyday.

132 Other Employee Reviews for Glassdoor (View Most Recent)

Trifecta - Big Opportunity, Strong Mission AND a Great Culture

Current Employee - Senior Vice President in Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Vice President in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (more than an year)

Pros

What is rare about glassdoor is how connected every employee is to our mission. It gives each person tremendous fulfillment that their time here is well spent - we are helping people everywhere find the job they will LOVE. Glassdoor has a big opportunity to disrupt the $100B recruiting market. Great product with next to no competition. Lots of energy and enthusiasm. Still early enough for new employees to have a BIG impact on our future. Strong founding team who are smart, proven and who take the time to get to know the employees. On the path to IPO and beyond.

Cons

Depending on where you live in SF Bay Area, it can be hard to get to Sausalito. Many folks commute from over an hour away. Of course, once you are there...it is hard to beat the views.

Keep the culture and values intact. Keep finding great talent, wherever they live in the world and relocate them to beautiful Sausalito. Keep building great products. Keep investing in people and giving ample room to grow. Get us into the new building on the bay...STAT.

Working out the kinks, but still offering impressive opportunities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Glassdoor has a very casual, laid back office environment. Unlimited paid time off, which ensures no one really takes vacation (perception is reality, so this is a positive). If you apply yourself, work hard and can find your own answers, many opportunities for advancement are made available.

Cons

Company is rather siloed across departments, making cross-department collaboration very difficult at times. Recent growth seeks to change this, however history has formerly told a different story.

Emphasize collaboration beyond your individual team. Be open to understand different perspectives, initiatives and goals as entire org tries to move the company forward.

There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor