People Come First

Current Employee - Marketing in Sausalito, CA
Current Employee - Marketing in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company drinks its own champagne. Everything Glassdoor puts out there in the world about transparency, building a great culture, providing growth opportunities, and treating employees in a caring and respectful way all holds true inside the company.

Cons

It's a fast-paced, evolving environment which might not be for everyone, but I love it!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing to create a great culture and focus on it more as the company grows to make sure we continue to be a place that everyone loves to go everyday.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. The absolute BEST!

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Our CEO, Robert Hohman, is heavily involved with everything. He has a open door policy and is more than willing to help any employee at every tier. As is everyone here, pulling together in unison for the greater success of the company. On top of being rewarded for your accomplishments, there are many perks: - fun company events - free food and drinks - training - etc. I personally love this place!

Cons

Nothing at all, except maybe a smelly dog here and there :)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. All of you (in sales) go above and beyond each and everyday to remind us how appreciated we are and how much we love our jobs.

2. Start up on the rise...

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The training is extremely informative and the people in every department are open to give you assistance on any questions that you might have. I liked the fact that they give you so much training, but allow you to go off and learn from some of your mistakes. It's a great way to learn and perfect your pitch on our sales approach. Lots of employee events to keep the team unified. Also, Glassdoor has a ton of resources for you to use to help deliver the best demos and land more deals.

Cons

Since the company is growing so quickly, space is fairly limited. There are a lot of people in very tight spaces for the time being. Also, a lot of the information in the SalesForces tool is out of date, so you will spend some time updating your territory to make sure that you are getting in front of the right people.