Glassdoor

People Come First

Current Employee - Marketing in Sausalito, CA
Current Employee - Marketing in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This company drinks its own champagne. Everything Glassdoor puts out there in the world about transparency, building a great culture, providing growth opportunities, and treating employees in a caring and respectful way all holds true inside the company.

Cons

It's a fast-paced, evolving environment which might not be for everyone, but I love it!

Keep doing what you're doing to create a great culture and focus on it more as the company grows to make sure we continue to be a place that everyone loves to go everyday.

143 Other Employee Reviews for Glassdoor (View Most Recent)

Relaxed, Mature, and Fun

Current Employee - Senior Data Scientist in Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Data Scientist in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It's great to work for a company that is providing real value to the world. It's also great to be working at a place with so much experience. The CEO has been in this rodeo before (and been successful at it) and it shows. He knows what he's doing and the rest of management does too. It's also a family-friendly (and dog-friendly!) environment that respects your life outside of the office.

Cons

It's hard to get to from public transportation (i.e. you can't take MUNI or BART to work).

Best job I've ever had

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (less than an year)

Pros

From the moment I stepped in the door, I felt like I was home. I come to work every day happy and feel like what I'm doing is actually making a big impact in the company. Micromanaging doesn't exist here. Don't want to name drop a Cheers reference but it literally is the place "where everybody knows your name". Awesome company culture, awesome benefits, and you'll learn more in one week then you ever thought possible. Also a great place to make friends if you're new to the city.

Cons

High expectations right from the get-go and very fast paced environment. But this is only a con if you are used to slacking.

Give newbies a little more time to practice and ramp up before they are thrown in to customer interaction.

There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor