Glassdoor

People Come First

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Sausalito, CA
Current Employee - Marketing in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company drinks its own champagne. Everything Glassdoor puts out there in the world about transparency, building a great culture, providing growth opportunities, and treating employees in a caring and respectful way all holds true inside the company.

Cons

It's a fast-paced, evolving environment which might not be for everyone, but I love it!

Keep doing what you're doing to create a great culture and focus on it more as the company grows to make sure we continue to be a place that everyone loves to go everyday.

Other Reviews for Glassdoor

Trifecta - Big Opportunity, Strong Mission AND a Great Culture

Current Employee - Senior Vice President  in  Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Vice President in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for more than a year

Pros

What is rare about glassdoor is how connected every employee is to our mission. It gives each person tremendous fulfillment that their time here is well spent - we are helping people everywhere find the job they will LOVE. Glassdoor has a big opportunity to disrupt the $100B recruiting market. Great product with next to no competition. Lots of energy and enthusiasm. Still early enough for new employees to have a BIG impact on our future. Strong founding team who are smart, proven and who take the time to get to know the employees. On the path to IPO and beyond.

Cons

Depending on where you live in SF Bay Area, it can be hard to get to Sausalito. Many folks commute from over an hour away. Of course, once you are there...it is hard to beat the views.

Keep the culture and values intact. Keep finding great talent, wherever they live in the world and relocate them to beautiful Sausalito. Keep building great products. Keep investing in people and giving ample room to grow. Get us into the new building on the bay...STAT.

Relaxed, Mature, and Fun

Current Employee - Senior Data Scientist  in  Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Data Scientist in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's great to work for a company that is providing real value to the world. It's also great to be working at a place with so much experience. The CEO has been in this rodeo before (and been successful at it) and it shows. He knows what he's doing and the rest of management does too. It's also a family-friendly (and dog-friendly!) environment that respects your life outside of the office.

Cons

It's hard to get to from public transportation (i.e. you can't take MUNI or BART to work).

There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor.

Worked for Glassdoor? Contribute to the Community!