There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor

Talented people all on a clear mission and having fun on the way

Current Employee - Senior PR Manager in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Senior PR Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Glassdoor is unique - certainly in my experience. There is a tangible vibe around the office where you can feel that something big is happening here. We are disrupting the jobs industry and everyone is 100% behind the mission to help people everywhere find jobs they love.
One of the great things is that most people, if not everyone, has a stake in the company, therefore we all treat it like 'our' company.

I have joined at a really exciting time as we are expanding internationally and I'm proud to be a part of that. We are still a small enough company to all to get together in one large room, which I love.
The perks are great and the social side of work is excellent. When I joined, my induction was the best that i have ever had in any company. Everyone is friendly, helpful, mutually supportive, talented and real experts in their field whatever that may be.
My team is amazing and I know exactly what my goals are, what is expected of me, and how my work fits into the overall Glassdoor effort. Senior management are very talented, transparent and approachable.
Glassdoor far exceeds my expectations for what I thought a job could be like.

Cons

There are no real cons other than the fact that I am currently the only person at Glassdoor outside of the U.S. and therefore have no colleagues to sit alongside, but I know that this will change really quickly. The other downside to not being in the U.S. is that my benefits package is not quite the same, but, similarly, I expect that to change, so I am not worried.

Just keep doing what you are doing, but let's grow at the right speed.

reviews filtered by
  1. A modern employer

Current Employee - Senior Business Development Manager in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Senior Business Development Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Let's me work autonomously and very flexible (as long as I get the job done), everyone at the company have a contagious go-getter spirit!

Cons

Being a remote worker in a time zone far away from the head office I miss out on some company briefings (unless I dial in at night)

Hire more people so the company can grow even faster!

2. Diverse in personality and perspective. Professionalism all the way around.

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Glassdoor as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

The beautiful area, the great people, fun company events

Cons

Not much night life immediately close by for the after work hours.

Keep it up!