Glassdoor

www.glassdoor.com

Start up on the rise...

Account Executive (Current Employee) Sausalito, CA

ProsThe training is extremely informative and the people in every department are open to give you assistance on any questions that you might have.
I liked the fact that they give you so much training, but allow you to go off and learn from some of your mistakes. It's a great way to learn and perfect your pitch on our sales approach.
Lots of employee events to keep the team unified. Also, Glassdoor has a ton of resources for you to use to help deliver the best demos and land more deals.

ConsSince the company is growing so quickly, space is fairly limited. There are a lot of people in very tight spaces for the time being.
Also, a lot of the information in the SalesForces tool is out of date, so you will spend some time updating your territory to make sure that you are getting in front of the right people.

The absolute BEST!

Account Executive (Current Employee) Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for less than a year

Pros: Our CEO, Robert Hohman, is heavily involved with everything. He has a open door policy and is more than willing to help any employee at… Cons: Nothing at all, except maybe a smelly dog here and… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing. All of you (in sales) go above and beyond each… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Trifecta - Big Opportunity, Strong Mission AND a Great Culture

Senior Vice President (Current Employee) Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for more than a year

Pros: What is rare about glassdoor is how connected every employee is to our mission. It gives each person tremendous fulfillment that their time here is… Cons: Depending on where you live in SF Bay Area, it can be hard to get to Sausalito. Many… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the culture and values intact. Keep finding great talent, wherever they live in the world and relocate them to beautiful Sausalito. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Glassdoor.

Worked for Glassdoor? Contribute to the Community!