Glassdoor

There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor

Start up on the rise...

Current Employee - Account Executive in Sausalito, CA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The training is extremely informative and the people in every department are open to give you assistance on any questions that you might have.
I liked the fact that they give you so much training, but allow you to go off and learn from some of your mistakes. It's a great way to learn and perfect your pitch on our sales approach.
Lots of employee events to keep the team unified. Also, Glassdoor has a ton of resources for you to use to help deliver the best demos and land more deals.

Cons

Since the company is growing so quickly, space is fairly limited. There are a lot of people in very tight spaces for the time being.
Also, a lot of the information in the SalesForces tool is out of date, so you will spend some time updating your territory to make sure that you are getting in front of the right people.

143 Other Employee Reviews for Glassdoor (View Most Recent)

Fun and challenging place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (less than an year)

Pros

- Disruptive technology/community that is changing the way users research and search for jobs.
    - Proven leadership team with strong background and no egos.
    - Culture and work environment is refreshing. Employees are really taken care of.

Cons

- Lack of meeting rooms and desk space, the new office move couldn't come soon enough.
    - Sales processes need tightening up
    - Vision & Product roadmap not quite clear enough

Trifecta - Big Opportunity, Strong Mission AND a Great Culture

Current Employee - Senior Vice President in Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Vice President in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (more than an year)

Pros

What is rare about glassdoor is how connected every employee is to our mission. It gives each person tremendous fulfillment that their time here is well spent - we are helping people everywhere find the job they will LOVE. Glassdoor has a big opportunity to disrupt the $100B recruiting market. Great product with next to no competition. Lots of energy and enthusiasm. Still early enough for new employees to have a BIG impact on our future. Strong founding team who are smart, proven and who take the time to get to know the employees. On the path to IPO and beyond.

Cons

Depending on where you live in SF Bay Area, it can be hard to get to Sausalito. Many folks commute from over an hour away. Of course, once you are there...it is hard to beat the views.

Keep the culture and values intact. Keep finding great talent, wherever they live in the world and relocate them to beautiful Sausalito. Keep building great products. Keep investing in people and giving ample room to grow. Get us into the new building on the bay...STAT.

There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor