Glassdoor

Start up on the rise...

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Sausalito, CA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for less than a year

Pros

The training is extremely informative and the people in every department are open to give you assistance on any questions that you might have.
I liked the fact that they give you so much training, but allow you to go off and learn from some of your mistakes. It's a great way to learn and perfect your pitch on our sales approach.
Lots of employee events to keep the team unified. Also, Glassdoor has a ton of resources for you to use to help deliver the best demos and land more deals.

Cons

Since the company is growing so quickly, space is fairly limited. There are a lot of people in very tight spaces for the time being.
Also, a lot of the information in the SalesForces tool is out of date, so you will spend some time updating your territory to make sure that you are getting in front of the right people.

Other Reviews for Glassdoor

Fun and challenging place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Disruptive technology/community that is changing the way users research and search for jobs.
    - Proven leadership team with strong background and no egos.
    - Culture and work environment is refreshing. Employees are really taken care of.

Cons

- Lack of meeting rooms and desk space, the new office move couldn't come soon enough.
    - Sales processes need tightening up
    - Vision & Product roadmap not quite clear enough

Best job I've ever had

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for less than a year

Pros

From the moment I stepped in the door, I felt like I was home. I come to work every day happy and feel like what I'm doing is actually making a big impact in the company. Micromanaging doesn't exist here. Don't want to name drop a Cheers reference but it literally is the place "where everybody knows your name". Awesome company culture, awesome benefits, and you'll learn more in one week then you ever thought possible. Also a great place to make friends if you're new to the city.

Cons

High expectations right from the get-go and very fast paced environment. But this is only a con if you are used to slacking.

Give newbies a little more time to practice and ramp up before they are thrown in to customer interaction.

There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor.

Worked for Glassdoor? Contribute to the Community!