Glassdoor

www.glassdoor.com

Flexible hours and great work life balance!

Lead Generation Associate (Current Employee) Sausalito, CA

ProsGlassdoor emphasis on employee satisfaction, so they are very flexible and understanding with schedule changes. You can make your own hours (depending on your projects and goals) and work from home as well. This company truly understands that employees have lives, and they can change your goals if you're going through a difficult time in your life, or give you more responsibilities if you ask for them. If you show them you're capable, a hard worker, and are invested/passionate about the company, they will have faith in your abilities. Glassdoor is a great company, and they've done an exceptional job with the people they hired and promoted.

Although top level executives tend to be running in and out of meetings all day, they really try and interact with everyone all the time. It's great to see a horizontal structure where if you want to talk to a VP, Exec, C-Level, etc, employee, they are all willing, but most importantly WANTING to hear you out.

ConsAlthough everyone is very open and nice, it's hard to form some connections with people due to the separation of locations. I'm sure once we move into our new building, it will foster a more open atmosphere where people will engage more.

I feel really lucky to work here.

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for less than a year

Pros: high quality leadership that is transparent about company vision and… Cons: as expected in a fast-paced, high growth environment, there is often… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

They practice what they preach

Business Development/Marketing Intern (Current Employee) Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor as an intern for less than a year

Pros: I enjoy coming into work everyday because I get to work with passionate people at a… Cons: The commute sucks, but it is worth it overall. Advice to Senior Management: A shuttle for employees would be great Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Glassdoor.

Worked for Glassdoor? Contribute to the Community!