Glassdoor

www.glassdoor.com
There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor

Best company

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Glassdoor has an amazing culture. The overall energy in the company is encouraging, uplifting and rewarding. Left alone the amazing office, game room, gym, food, yoga, poker nights and all those perks. I love working here. Best company I worked at.

Cons

Nothing comes in mind so I guess none so far

Keep the unique culture that you've created. It's priceless.

154 Other Employee Reviews for Glassdoor (View Most Recent)

Great opportunity

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great place to work , very friendly people.
    Lot of potential growth.
    They have a great onboarding process for new employees.

Cons

Its in the Mill Valley which is not very easy to commute via public transport.

Best job ever!

Current Employee - Public Relations in Sausalito, CA
    Current Employee - Public Relations in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I love my job, and I love helping others find jobs they love. The culture at Glassdoor is unlike anywhere else I've worked, and it all trickles down from leadership and managers. Glassdoor is an open, transparent and supportive environment, which I truly value. The thing I like most about working here is the fact that I believe in Glassdoor's mission and vision, and I know my co-workers do too. My colleagues are super smart and passionate, and it's infectious.

Located in beautiful, sunny Sausalito, I enjoy riding my bike to work, eating on our deck overlooking the Bay at lunch and taking free yoga classes outside. Work/life balance is good with flexible scheduling and ability to work from home when you want or need to. We have an unlimited vacation policy, and whenever I'm on vacation, I'm encouraged to actually be on vacation - no checking emails or working!

The benefits and perks are wonderful with free lunch daily (salads, sandwiches, soup, daily hot dishes), a beautiful gym with high-end equipment and locker room, game room, beer on tap, Philz coffee, kayaks, standing desks, dog friendly (shoutout to Ruby!), etc. We have good healthcare, vision, dental and commuter benefits (for people that take public transportation) as well. Salary, bonuses and stock options are fair.

It really is the best job I've ever had, and I enjoy coming to work every day.

Cons

The biggest downside of working at Glassdoor is the commute (if you live in SF or beyond). Riding/driving over the Golden Gate Bridge every day has its perks so it isn't all bad, but if I could change anything I would move the entire Glassdoor campus to San Francisco.

Communication between departments can improve (and is improving!), especially as we continue to grow.

Though commuter benefits are awesome, I'd love to see a bike commuter benefit program put into place.

My managers are super supportive, give helpful feedback and routine performance reviews - keep it up!

There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor