Glassdoor

There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor

right place at the right time.... the 5 stars are aligned

Current Employee - Enterprise Sales in Sausalito, CA
Current Employee - Enterprise Sales in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (more than an year)

Pros

killer office in one of the most beautiful locations in the world (yes, if you live in the city, you have to drive over one of the 7 modern wonders of the world on your commute. Is that so bad for free lunch, gym, hiking trails, great people, great culture, and watching sea planes land while you work?).
Meritocracy. Put in good, hard, smart work and you will be rewarded. Sales leadership has worked toward creating opportunities for career growth & financial success across all levels. Promotions happen often & there is a constant focus on learning and development. Constant collaboration among reps is a beautiful thing.
Our mission is clear and we eat our own cooking. Everyone is focused on making Glassdoor the best place to help employers find the best talent and job seekers find jobs they love -- and we love where we work too.

Cons

Comp plans aren't always clear. With our growth plan, it can feel like there are hiring quotas. We're attracting amazing talent, but it seems some decisions are made in haste.
Be ready for and open to change - all the time.
Dogs in the office and an open floor plan can make for a crazy environment. A steep investment in noise canceling headphones is needed to maintain sanity on the sales floor (some of the dogs are awfully cute though).
It would be nice to see some more promotions & females in management/leadership.

Lots of runway ahead. Living and breathing Glassdoor values will be crucial to maintaining culture through rapid growth. Be transparent, stay ethical and keep hiring incredibly talented people without egos. It might be time to think about an east coast office.

149 Other Employee Reviews for Glassdoor (View Most Recent)

The best company I have ever worked for!

Current Employee - PR/Corporate Communications in Mill Valley, CA
    Current Employee - PR/Corporate Communications in Mill Valley, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Glassdoor really knows how to take care of their employees. We get high-quality swag, catered lunch everyday, gym access, kayaks and snacks...all for free! We are a dog friendly office, which is awesome. Unlimited PTO, healthcare, high compensation.

Cons

The commute to and from work can be quite lengthy. Even in the carpool lane, it has taken an hour to get from Novato to Mill Valley.

Great

I have been working at Glassdoor

Pros

The culture is very great. It is unlike a lot of other companies that I have come across.

Cons

It takes time to figure out what we might want to do.

There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor