Glassdoor

There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor

right place at the right time.... the 5 stars are aligned

Current Employee - Enterprise Sales  in  Sausalito, CA
Current Employee - Enterprise Sales in Sausalito, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for more than a year

Pros

killer office in one of the most beautiful locations in the world (yes, if you live in the city, you have to drive over one of the 7 modern wonders of the world on your commute. Is that so bad for free lunch, gym, hiking trails, great people, great culture, and watching sea planes land while you work?).
Meritocracy. Put in good, hard, smart work and you will be rewarded. Sales leadership has worked toward creating opportunities for career growth & financial success across all levels. Promotions happen often & there is a constant focus on learning and development. Constant collaboration among reps is a beautiful thing.
Our mission is clear and we eat our own cooking. Everyone is focused on making Glassdoor the best place to help employers find the best talent and job seekers find jobs they love -- and we love where we work too.

Cons

Comp plans aren't always clear. With our growth plan, it can feel like there are hiring quotas. We're attracting amazing talent, but it seems some decisions are made in haste.
Be ready for and open to change - all the time.
Dogs in the office and an open floor plan can make for a crazy environment. A steep investment in noise canceling headphones is needed to maintain sanity on the sales floor (some of the dogs are awfully cute though).
It would be nice to see some more promotions & females in management/leadership.

Lots of runway ahead. Living and breathing Glassdoor values will be crucial to maintaining culture through rapid growth. Be transparent, stay ethical and keep hiring incredibly talented people without egos. It might be time to think about an east coast office.

131 Other Employee Reviews for Glassdoor (View Most Recent)

Exceeds Expectations

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Mill Valley, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Mill Valley, CA

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone here is incredibly talented. If you can get into this company, you not only were an all-star at your last company, but you are likely someone that I would want to hang out with on the weekends. There is zero ego here and everyone has an understanding that as there is no room for lone wolves at this company. Team culture, CEO cares.

Cons

Bridge toll is not covered. But free lunch kinda offsets it. Hiring a lot from the outside. Make sure you don't neglect the AE's that want to move up

I appreciate the management trying to grow in the RIGHT way. Hiring the RIGHT people. And making sure the lower management is empowered to run the ground operations is key- because they are feeding the beast both financially and with a winning culture.

Great company. Great Culture. Great sense of community.

I have been working at Glassdoor

Pros

Glassdoor's mission is to help people people find a job they love and the company fully encompasses that mission inside it's own glass doors. The benefits are phenomenal, the food is yummy, and the people here really care about each other.

Cons

The commute is a big one. The new building is great but there are some little things that need to be worked out.

There are newer employer reviews for Glassdoor

Worked for Glassdoor? Contribute to the Community!