GlaxoSmithKline
www.gsk.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Finance Analyst

Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
Almaty (Kazakhstan)

ProsBest team I've ever worked with: no competition between each other. Top Management are very close to employers-even ready to discuss private issues by mobiles.

ConsNot very flexible in changing reporting files which are already not up to date (I mean old Excel templates which were created once and are still used))

very good working culture, friendly colleagues

Executive Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at GlaxoSmithKline full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: supportive managers takes seriously work-life balance Cons: slow growth for admin staff Advice to Senior Management: continue their winning culture Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Optimal Opportunities

Marketing Manager (Former Employee)
    Mumbai (India)

I worked at GlaxoSmithKline full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Represented in most categories of Health care products. The sequential merger - bringing in the molecules not present earlier. Futuristic… Cons: Bit slow in coming out with new molecules. In the indian context - not many research molecules being introduced due to Govt bariers and price… Advice to Senior Management: Become more market oriented and contemporary, Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on GlaxoSmithKline.

Worked for GlaxoSmithKline? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GlaxoSmithKline reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for GlaxoSmithKline CEO Andrew Witty. All reviews posted anonymously by GlaxoSmithKline employees.