GlaxoSmithKline
www.gsk.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Was a good place to work, but not any more.

IT Project Manager (Former Employee)
Research Triangle Park, NC

I worked at GlaxoSmithKline

ProsOverall a good working environment and friendly competent people to work with, but with cost cutting in IT they are constantly laying off staff every year since 2000. IT is no longer a place to be at GSK.

ConsEveryone is worried about their jobs in IT. Morale is low, productivity is adversely impacted.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement does not value IT as a core business at GSK therefore is cutting it to the bone. IT has been cut to the bone, therefore we are not able to complete project work requested by the business. If looking to cut staff, it is time to look on the business side.

Kushy job

Senior Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at GlaxoSmithKline

Pros: def not rocket science great perks flexible Cons: No one makes any $$$ any more (relative) seems like there… Advice to Senior Management: Just keep faking it till you're making it... More

Good Experience

Training Administrative (Current Employee)
Marietta, PA

I have been working at GlaxoSmithKline

Pros: People are great, work is challenging Cons: Since I was contracted by a temp agency, I recieved no… Advice to Senior Management: Offer benefits to contract workers. More

There are newer reviews on GlaxoSmithKline.

Worked for GlaxoSmithKline? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GlaxoSmithKline reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for GlaxoSmithKline CEO Andrew Witty. All reviews posted anonymously by GlaxoSmithKline employees.