Glens Falls Hospital
www.glensfallshospital.org Glens Falls , NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

No one knows what's going on!

Registered Nurse (Former Employee)

ProsDecent pay and benefits...at least compared to other area hospitals.

ConsNo flexibility in scheduling. Upper management could care less if patients are safely taken care of...its all about the bottom line. In a huge amount of debt...no raises were given last year. Feared for my nursing licence everytime I walked into that hospital.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you have lower nurse to patient ratios you will ultimatley be spending less money...the nurses will have time to actually take care of patients instead of throwing some meds at them and moving on to the next busy person. Let nursing staff their own floors instead of having people without a licence staffing the floors...they have no idea the level of acuity.

Great learning Experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Glens Falls Hospital full-time

Pros: Hospital truly cares about community. Cons: Understaffed for mission and going through reorganization. More

Overall good experience with ups and downs along the way

Clinical Support Analyst (Current Employee)
    Glens Falls, NY

I have been working at Glens Falls Hospital full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Flexible, Convenient, Good learnign experience for new starting employee. Small… Cons: Salary range for position is not on par with other… Advice to Senior Management: Consider the staff you have and compensate accordingly. The work expected of the small team is great compared to other comparable… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Glens Falls Hospital.

Worked for Glens Falls Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Glens Falls Hospital reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Glens Falls Hospital employees.