There are newer employer reviews for Glidewell Laboratories

The Best of the Best work here!

Current Employee - Manager in Newport Beach, CA
Current Employee - Manager in Newport Beach, CA

I have been working at Glidewell Laboratories full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The best of the best work here! Honored to work side-by-side with individuals and leaders who motivate, guide, and mentor talented people. Industry-leading thinkers! Lots of opportunity to grow! Family-style work environment Free donughts on Fridays! Lots of employee perks: employees appreciation breakfast, Halloween party, Knott's Berry Farm day, etc.

Cons

Lots of projects and not enough time (not uncommon). Not a lot of holidays (24/7 production doesn't run by itself, people need to be here).

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Other Employee Reviews for Glidewell Laboratories

1. Great Place to Work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Glidewell Laboratories full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have only worked at Glidewell Laboratories for a year now and so far my experience has been positive. I feel I have learned a lot since I have joined Glidewell's company and look forward to many more years of growth. The company has many positives including great managerial staff who want you to succeed and grow. There is even a training program offered to managers, to help improve their leadership and managerial skills. Benefits include a gym, doctors office, restaurant, masseuse, break rooms and insurance!

Cons

At the moment I currently don't have any major cons to complain about.

Advice to Management

Keep up your hard work!

2. Time well-spent.

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Irvine, CA

I worked at Glidewell Laboratories full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Vertically integrated and innovative. -About 95% of all that goes on in Glidewell occurs in-house, providing valuable information for employees to learn as well as have direct access to different departments. -The employees are all about customer service when it comes to inter-department interaction. -Worked with some amazing colleagues and management. -Mr. Jim Glidewell genuinely cares for his employees. The executive management team is very accessible. -Hired some of the best in the business when it comes to Dental R&D (Material Science, Dentists, Implant Manufacturing) and Engineering (IT, Automation, Product Development). -Health & Wellness program is excellent. (On-site health clinic, acupuncturist, gym, masseuse, engaging company events.)

Cons

-Their benefits can be more competitive. -If a person doesn't know how to adapt to a fast-paced work environment, this would not be a good place for them to work. -Their referral bonus program can use improvement.