Global Cash Access

www.globalcashaccess.com
There are newer employer reviews for Global Cash Access

They really take care of me.

I have been working at Global Cash Access full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Decent Benefits
If you want to work hard, you get plenty of overtime
If you want to work remotely, you have plenty of down time

Cons

They are always growing and with that comes some disorganization. Some managers seem to be more on top of the changes than others.

9 Other Employee Reviews for Global Cash Access (View Most Recent)

Good job, Great Benefits

Current Employee - Service Technician
    Current Employee - Service Technician

I have been working at Global Cash Access full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The ability to work from home if you are remote. No schedule. Full benefits. Excellent pay. My manager assists in technical issues constantly. If you don't know how to do something, someone is usually always a phone call away to help.

Cons

On call 24-7. It's hard to feel a part of a company when you are working remotely. You miss out on meetings and holiday gatherings.

Average job

Current Employee - Service Technician in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Service Technician in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Global Cash Access full-time (less than a year)

Pros

As a service tech, pay is ok but someone with more technical and work experience it seems to be underpaid. Benefits are decent. Plenty of overtime opportunities which seem to be necessary to compensate for lower base pay. Great travel opportunities. No time clock to punch, can work from home without going to office. Travel to different casinos all day not stuck in a office all day.

Cons

Compensation, use of personal car. Put 12000 miles on my car in 7 months. Holiday pay rips you off of overtime, in order to get overtime you have to work 40 hrs, holiday hours don't count as worked. Your responsible to pay company credit card, but the approval process for expenses can be delayed beyond your control., but you still have to pay a 1k bill. Have a lot of work expenses that are not covered and will have to claim on taxes.

Increase pay to be DOE not just a flat rate. The pay is my biggest complaint. A few more dollars an hour would make it where I should be.

There are newer employer reviews for Global Cash Access