Global Communities
www.globalcommunities.org Silver Spring, MD 150 to 499 Employees

Good

Silver Spring, MD

ProsIt is nice to work in a non profit industry. It feelsl like you are making a difference in a positive way.

ConsVery little opportunity for verticle movement and career advancement. There can be some disrespect among departments--usually indicative of organization however.

Advice to Senior ManagementI believe that management is wisely seeking alternative funding sources which will decrease the dependency on government funding. Perhaps, attemps development program in the US to increase audience and may as a result enhance domestic funding.

OKAY

I have been working at Global Communities

Pros: Decent people. Good benefits. Building is located in a… Cons: Turnover. Departments do not understand one another. Poor communication. HR makes people feel bad. They… Advice to Senior Management: Promote from within, retain people, make it a good place… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Your wont have a life but you will learn about office politics

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Global Communities

Pros: The people - not management - are amazing as is the work being done in the field. There were many projects I visited where… Cons: The entire organization doesn't feel like a non-profit - they chase money and will do whatever it takes to get it and keep it including… Advice to Senior Management: Stop playing games and politics and focus on why you got into development.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Global Communities.

Worked for Global Communities? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Global Communities reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Global Communities CEO David A. Weiss. All reviews posted anonymously by Global Communities employees.