Global Crossing
www.globalcrossing.com Hamilton, Bermuda 5000+ Employees

Was a great company built on the backs of a global culture and diverse society bridging the first global teleco.

Senior Director of Engineering (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Global Crossing full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGreat place to work, learn new and different technologies. Ample opportunities to move up,

ConsUnfortunately, Global Crossing no longer exists and was acquired via stock purchase from Level3, a company that has yet to turn a profit in it's entire existence.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the front line and middle management. Give them the opportunity to convey how the direction of the company is affecting their groups and organizations.

Nice people, but

Human Resources (Former Employee)
Florham Park, NJ

I worked at Global Crossing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: People are nice, smart, professional, and most are great to work with.… Cons: Management is crude, self-impressed, and condescending. Real feeling that the company exists… Advice to Senior Management: Treat people like the assets that they are. Share profits… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

No vision

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Southfield, MI

I worked at Global Crossing

Pros: Good benefits. 401k match. Bonus, even when targets are… Cons: Vision and company goals do not translate down to departments. No real way to determine how daily work really determines if you are helping… Advice to Senior Management: Direct management needs to have more vision. More

There are newer reviews on Global Crossing.

Worked for Global Crossing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Global Crossing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Global Crossing CEO John J. Legere. All reviews posted anonymously by Global Crossing employees.