Global Expansion Concepts

www.globalexpansionconcepts.com
Engaged Employer
There are newer employer reviews for Global Expansion Concepts

If you're willing to learn and ready to grow this I can't think of a better opportunity right now

Current Employee - Account Manager in Fairfield, CA

I have been working at Global Expansion Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company works with fortune 100 companies, with a portfolio of great clients stability is very promising. With the companies goals growth is inevitable. Great team environment, Fun working environment as well. Compensation has performance incentives above the bare minimum.

Cons

The company isn't interested in working with people that don't want to show growth. Some of the best opportunities to grow require travel, and even relocation.

Advice to Management

Share this opportunity with more people in the community. Get more involved with the local communities as well.

Other Employee Reviews for Global Expansion Concepts

Love the opportunity for growth and stability. I will never go on another Job Interview.

Current Employee - Account Manager in Fairfield, CA

I have been working at Global Expansion Concepts full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Grow at your own Pace. Great Team environment. Perfect for individuals that want to be involved with leadership and helping the company grow, regardless of experience. The company has leaders that are willing to train from the ground floor like they did for me, or willing to provide opportunities for individuals that have experience in leadership they can apply here. Regardless of your background, or your experience, this is an equal opportunity for an individual to reach their full potential in a career with the right time and effort.

Cons

The company is very selective in their hiring process. Only willing to work with motivated people, not people that require micromanagement. The guaranteed pay is only decent, still better than most jobs available in today's economy, however the bonus structure from their clients definitely reward the individuals that put in the best efforts.

Advice to Management

Management could do a better job of holding low performing employees accountable. The only way these people will get better if they are aware of the improvements they should make.

2. Amazing Opportunity

Current Employee - Current Employee in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Current Employee in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Global Expansion Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working at global concepts I've learned alot about my self and abilities. Through the mentorship and coaching from the management team I've grown alot in the past 4 months. I'm excited to see how far I can grow with this company!

Cons

We work more than the average initially so sometimes it can get stressful but they wont ask you to do anything they are not willing to do themselves!

Advice to Management

Stay motivated, this is a GREAT opportunity!