Global Expansion Concepts
globalexpansionconcepts.com Fairfield, CA 16 to 50 Employees

If you're willing to learn and ready to grow this I can't think of a better opportunity right now

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Fairfield, CA

I have been working at Global Expansion Concepts full-time for less than a year

ProsThis company works with fortune 100 companies, with a portfolio of great clients stability is very promising. With the companies goals growth is inevitable. Great team environment, Fun working environment as well. Compensation has performance incentives above the bare minimum.

ConsThe company isn't interested in working with people that don't want to show growth. Some of the best opportunities to grow require travel, and even relocation.

Advice to Senior ManagementShare this opportunity with more people in the community. Get more involved with the local communities as well.

Love the opportunity for growth and stability. I will never go on another Job Interview.

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Fairfield, CA

I have been working at Global Expansion Concepts full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Grow at your own Pace. Great Team environment. Perfect for individuals that want to be involved with leadership and helping the company grow,… Cons: The company is very selective in their hiring process. Only willing to work with motivated people, not people that require micromanagement. The guaranteed… Advice to Senior Management: Management could do a better job of holding low performing employees accountable. The only… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Global Expansion Concepts.

Worked for Global Expansion Concepts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Global Expansion Concepts reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Global Expansion Concepts employees.