There are newer employer reviews for Global Information Systems

A global information system (GLIS) is an information system which is developed and / or used in a global context.

Former Employee - Web Designer in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Web Designer in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Global Information Systems part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Global provides complete service solutions and customer configurable software products for our clients. Global specializes in software development and support, database implementation, GIS As-Builting, CAD-GIS integration, and expert consulting and CAD services.

Cons

Our products and services have been instrumental in facilitating change in Engineering, Operations and Integrity Management business processes within the energy transmission industry. Our team of expert, customer service focused staff will be happy to assist you in any way we can.

Advice to Management

Global Information Systems is a full service application development and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) products and services company focused on the energy industry

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Excellent breeding grounds of talent with young leaders as mentors.

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Calcutta (India)
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Calcutta (India)

I have been working at Global Information Systems full-time (More than a year)

Pros

GIST have rich organization culture. Strong Leadership and management support. Lot of employment benefits for sales team exclusively. Great industry recognition.

Cons

Nothing as of much to highlight.

Advice to Management

GIST is the best service provider now, in the industry & the teamwork will always make GIST large from now on.