Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD)

www.goglobal-inc.com
  www.goglobal-inc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD)

If you are looking for a career, then this is the place for you.

I have been working at Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD) full-time

Pros

-Many opportunities to advance
-Great co-workers and supervisors
-Lots of travel opportunities available
-Team-based environment
-Internal promotions allow equal opportunity for advancing

Cons

-Everyone must begin at entry-level

-Keep up the good work

22 Other Employee Reviews for Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD) (View Most Recent)

Best internship experience I could have ever asked for!! Fantastic experience prior to graduating college.

Former Employee - Account Executive in Columbia, MD
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Columbia, MD

I worked at Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD) as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

One of my favorite things about working for GMC was that it had such a professional environment in which learning, training, and teamwork were heavily emphasized. Everyone has a leader in the office that trains you and works with you on anything you need to improve on. If they weren't the best person to help you with a particular aspect of the job, they made sure that the person in the office best at that aspect worked with you so you can learn and improve. I also really liked having the opportunity to work with so many different types of clients. I learned a lot about working with all different people and rounding out my professional experiences. For an internship, I learned a million times more about myself as a professional and about business in general.

Cons

The only thing I wasn't thrilled about was working in many different areas. It was fun to travel around but the commutes ate up a lot of my profits in gas.

Enjoyed the experience (some pros and cons), great place to start as an entry-level employee, lots of growth opportunity

Former Employee - Account Manager in Columbia, MD
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Columbia, MD

I worked at Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD) full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I thought GMC provided a great work environment for its employees, especially for the entry-level guys since there were so much growth opportunities. I did not have a focus on Marketing when I was receiving my college education, but I had a chance to learn from the experts there, and finally became one of the managers and an expert myself. I loved everyone there, some of them turned out to be my mentors and friends lifelong.

Cons

It can turn out to be long hours sometimes since there are numerous existing customers who you have to interact with daily. And some of them may not be as friendly.

I was hoping for a faster promotion, but turned out that I have used 13 months to become a manager.

There are newer employer reviews for Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD)