Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD)

www.goglobal-inc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD)

If you are looking for a career, then this is the place for you.

I have been working at Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD) full-time

Pros

-Many opportunities to advance
-Great co-workers and supervisors
-Lots of travel opportunities available
-Team-based environment
-Internal promotions allow equal opportunity for advancing

Cons

-Everyone must begin at entry-level

-Keep up the good work

24 Other Employee Reviews for Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD) (View Most Recent)

Best internship experience I could have ever asked for!! Fantastic experience prior to graduating college.

Former Employee - Account Executive in Columbia, MD
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Columbia, MD

I worked at Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD) as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

One of my favorite things about working for GMC was that it had such a professional environment in which learning, training, and teamwork were heavily emphasized. Everyone has a leader in the office that trains you and works with you on anything you need to improve on. If they weren't the best person to help you with a particular aspect of the job, they made sure that the person in the office best at that aspect worked with you so you can learn and improve. I also really liked having the opportunity to work with so many different types of clients. I learned a lot about working with all different people and rounding out my professional experiences. For an internship, I learned a million times more about myself as a professional and about business in general.

Cons

The only thing I wasn't thrilled about was working in many different areas. It was fun to travel around but the commutes ate up a lot of my profits in gas.

Waste of time

Former Employee - Sales Person in Columbia, MD
    Former Employee - Sales Person in Columbia, MD

I worked at Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD) full-time (less than an year)

Pros

i guess if you don't have much job experience, your desperate, they'll give you a job in like 2 days.

Cons

Door to door sales. I didn't like the fact that they weren't honest about the job up front. They never say anything about it being door to door sales. They say that you can make all this money, but I wasn't seeing it. I also didn't like the fact that you had to use your own vehicle and drive from columbia to baltimore every day and walk around talking to people. It just isn't good unless you like being in sales. I tried to give it an honest shot but it was such a waste of effort and money on gas so I quit after like a month I think. People would be there one day and gone the next lol. All the negative reviews are very accurate.

At least try to be somewhat honest to people.

There are newer employer reviews for Global Marketing Concepts (Columbia, MD)