Global Partners

www.globalp.com

Good pay for fairly easy work with a great crew

Oil Transloader (Current Employee) Columbus, ND

Pros-50 guaranteed hours per week with chance of overtime if you want it.
     --A lot of guys who have left for "higher pay per hour" jobs have been calling within a 2month span asking for their jobs back. Other jobs may offer higher per hour pay but only have a few hours of work for you to do ever week.

-Crew varies in age and there is a good culture of co-worker comradely.

-Job is physical but not grueling.

-Company provides winter gear. Carhartt jackets and bibs plus hats

- Only physically active for about 15mins out of every hour. -Then it's just watching meters making sure equipment runs properly while sitting in a truck/vehicle.

-7day on 7days off schedule.

-The worst co-worker here is still above average compared to a lot of other workers you'll find in the oilfield.

-12days of vacation, personal, sick days total

-No hot heads allowed within the company.

-Most workers working here have been refereed by an existing employee so the group of guys get along great

- Heavy employee turnover about a year ago got rid of a lot of bad eggs.

-Full benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance.

-A lot of guys who have left for "higher pay per hour" jobs have been calling within a 2month span asking for their jobs back. Other jobs may offer higher per hour pay but only will pay when they have work for you to do.

ConsYou will be out in the middle of nowhere and there isn't much to do during down time.

Work outside in the elements

Job can be repetitive.

Also want to make a note that I don't know of anyone who is from OR to be making their review. Chances are they are a competitor.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncentives can go a long way to keeping a productive crew.

Good place to work if you are a drinker...

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Clatskanie, OR

I have been working at Global Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros: Seems to be a stable job in a depressed, remote… Cons: cronyism, sexism, racism, lack of training Advice to Senior Management: get rid of managers who don't/can't manage, get rid of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Slow-paced work place

I have been working at Global Partners

Pros: Good overall work balance. Many very sincere and dedicated employees.… Cons: There is a lack of professionalism and accountability by many employees.… Advice to Senior Management: Job motivation is one of the lowest I have seen before… More
There are newer reviews on Global Partners.

Worked for Global Partners? Contribute to the Community!