Global Payments

www.globalpaymentsinc.com
  www.globalpaymentsinc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Global Payments

wonderful Company to work with

Current Employee - Account Development Manager in Chandigarh (India)
Current Employee - Account Development Manager in Chandigarh (India)

I have been working at Global Payments full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

EXCELLENT WORK ENVIRONMENT and great place to work

Cons

GROWTH is not proper as per the Industry norms

Should provide proper compensation as per industry Standard

62 Other Employee Reviews for Global Payments (View Most Recent)

SQL Server System Analyst

Current Employee - SQL Server Systems Analyst in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - SQL Server Systems Analyst in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Global Payments full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Flexible Hours to Work
    You can work from Home
    Basic Benefit
    Bonus up to 4% to 5% of Base Salary
    Pension Plan
    Friendly People to work with
    If you have small kid and you want extra time from work balancing, its good to stay for few years.
    You can become manager without any rights to manage, who cares you are manager?

If you get chance to work somewhere else, Global is not the place to work, if you are relly worrying about your carrer. Global will make your career handicaped and then you will not be able to get job somewhere else, Trust me.....

Cons

No Direction to work
    No progress on your technical knowledge
    No one care, what you do
    No projects, No management, They have Project Management departement without management
    Do whatever you want to do? menas you managing some servers and technology that no one is using. Sucks !!!!!!
    If you have technical problem, everything is outsorce and they come back to you without any solutions.

Need to manager IT staff and department. President of IT even dont know about the problme and issues of technology. Its Funny !!!!!!

Global Payments Canada

I have been working at Global Payments as a contractor

Pros

Can't think of anything except they pay on time

Cons

Look at our core values:
    -Treat others with respect and dignity: Management level staff pay no respect to lower level employees; co-workers being rude and parental; using vulgar language in the office every day (all levels)
    -Go above and beyond for our customers and our people: only for large merchants, our people? if you're their cup of tea
    -Embrace meaningful change: what meaningful change? letting go of productive and knowledgeable staff whilst keeping those going downstairs to smoke and coffee every hour
    -Reward accomplishments and innovation: People got promoted due to Favoritism; hardworking staff will get from their direct report if they're lucky that day "good job, keep it up!" that's all!!
    -Have Fun: Issues escalated to Management will not be looked after, you just have to suck it up! We have an IT team yet don't really know what they know, again if they can't fix it you will have to suck it up! People love to lay blame on others when it is their fault!!! Funny?!

Get rid of the useless people (including Management level), stop wasting money on them! Employees leave not just because of the Company but most of the time is not happy with their Managers so get rid of the bad managers. Learn to value and retain your employees not all of them asking for a promotion but at least a reasonable salary increment!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Global Payments