Global Prior Art

www.globalpriorart.com
There are newer employer reviews for Global Prior Art

Good place to work with advancement opportunities

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I worked at Global Prior Art full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

GPA is a very good place to work if you have a strong technical background. I joined GPA after receiving a Masters in EE. What I liked about GPA was the strong technical focus of our engagements, the high intelligence of the staff and the ability to closely interact with clients. Because of the diverse projects it allow constant learning. It is also a place where staff can advance rapidly; after two years I was running a group which provided opportunities to handle a wide range of topics while gaining experience managing a team. This hands-on experience was critical when I applied to Business School.

Cons

For those lacking motivation or strong skills, GPA can be a challenging place to work

8 Other Employee Reviews for Global Prior Art (View Most Recent)

Great way to be introduced to the world of intellectual property

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Global Prior Art full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Projects stay interesting by covering a wide range of topics and technologies. Group leaders are always available to offer assistance and brainstorm ideas.

Cons

Client deadlines can sometimes require additional hours, so a little extra time is required in the evenings and occassionally on the weekends.

Unfortunate period in my career.

I worked at Global Prior Art

Pros

Some employees were very helpful and a joy to work with but the overall structure made it difficult for efficient communication.

Cons

Upper management did not support its employees and made no effort in improving company morale. There was a lot of scrutiny and absolutely no positive feedback.

Stop micromanaging and allow your employees to perform the skills they were hired to do. It would have also been nice to receive conducive criticism.

There are newer employer reviews for Global Prior Art