Global Resources
www.gr-us.com Northbrook, IL 150 to 499 Employees

You better know how to sell.

Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Global Resources full-time for less than a year

ProsIf you can sell an a/c to an Eskimo, this job may be for you as the pay (commission only) is very good for those who are successful at selling the various service products. The sales managers are helpful and professional and are there for you when you need them (and even when you don't).

ConsVery little training before sending you out on your own. Though my sales manager was very patient and professional with me at all times, I heard from some of my peers that other sales managers were not so cordial and expected a lot from the get go.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think the outside sales people (Sr. Business Analysts) would be more successful with more, in depth training on the products available as well as a week or two "internship" with an experienced sales rep before sending them on the road solo.

Poor management who experience no motivational skills at all.

Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Global Resources full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The one & only reason is the ability to actually… Cons: Poor management, horrible travel experiences, delays in compensation & expense… Advice to Senior Management: Grow up & learn. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fair and Honest Review - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Global Resources full-time for less than a year

Pros: COMPANY: GR started in the 90s. The company operates w/i a niche market (supporting business b/t $1 - $10 mil in sales) w/ a wide… Cons: COMPANY: The company has received bad business reviews. At times you will find yourself defending the company when you should be analyzing the business of… Advice to Senior Management: Work towards better employee retention strategies Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Global Resources.

Worked for Global Resources? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Global Resources reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Global Resources CEO Richard Belcher. All reviews posted anonymously by Global Resources employees.