Global Resources

www.gr-us.com
  www.gr-us.com
There are newer employer reviews for Global Resources

You better know how to sell.

Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Buffalo Grove, IL

I worked at Global Resources full-time (less than an year)

Pros

If you can sell an a/c to an Eskimo, this job may be for you as the pay (commission only) is very good for those who are successful at selling the various service products. The sales managers are helpful and professional and are there for you when you need them (and even when you don't).

Cons

Very little training before sending you out on your own. Though my sales manager was very patient and professional with me at all times, I heard from some of my peers that other sales managers were not so cordial and expected a lot from the get go.

I think the outside sales people (Sr. Business Analysts) would be more successful with more, in depth training on the products available as well as a week or two "internship" with an experienced sales rep before sending them on the road solo.

31 Other Employee Reviews for Global Resources (View Most Recent)

Poor management who experience no motivational skills at all.

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Buffalo Grove, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Buffalo Grove, IL

I have been working at Global Resources full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The one & only reason is the ability to actually help the small business owner.

Cons

Poor management, horrible travel experiences, delays in compensation & expense reimbursement & management that has no current real world business experience.

Grow up & learn.

PPast Employee

Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Buffalo Grove, IL

I worked at Global Resources full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Meeting business owners from all different industries throughout the US and learning about their businesses. Traveling to different cities every week.

Cons

Training is inadequate. Always rushed to complete assignments and continue to the next. Many weeks felt like I was alone on the road and not part of a team.

Not enough personal communication with supervisor. Almost every call into the office was a 15 minute wait (or longer) on hold. This made me feel like an unimportant cog in the wheel. Need more communication within the team. Conference calls were too few and far between.

There are newer employer reviews for Global Resources