Global Touchpoints

www.touchpointsinc.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Global Touchpoints

Bad place to work

I worked at Global Touchpoints full-time (less than a year)

Pros

May have good accounts and is growing

Cons

Leaders are disrespectful and very low salaries,

4 Other Employee Reviews for Global Touchpoints (View Most Recent)

Software Developer

Former Employee - Software Developer in Harrisburg, PA
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Harrisburg, PA

I worked at Global Touchpoints full-time (more than a year)

Pros

A good company with some long term clients like Deloitte and other clients in California. Management is good and are pretty fast and straight forward in dealing business. HR's and recruiters are friendly and are very professional. Provides decent salary and benefits to the employees. Recruiting process is also very fast.

Cons

Once you are placed at a client, They do not care about the work at the client place or what technologies the client are using and working hours at the client.

please note that some of your IT clients are making employees work until midnight each day and also ask us to work on weekends. Make sure your clients doesn't treat your employees as work Machines.

No matter how tough the work is, working more than 10 hours each day forcefully will cause problems to employees. Its just Information Technology,its not rocket science so why are your clients making employees work more than 10 hours a day? it means there is a problem with the client itself. please speak with those clients and ask them to function as normal company.

java consultant

Current Employee - Java Consultant in Camp Hill, PA
    Current Employee - Java Consultant in Camp Hill, PA

I have been working at Global Touchpoints full-time (less than a year)

Pros

have long term projects with clients like Deloitte. can places you at clients place just by using their relations. provides decent benefits.

Cons

very less pay, no growth, very few appraisals.

don't just be another body shop. Try to be a good consultant company, which cares for its consultants.

Global Touchpoints Response

Jan 13, 2015President

Thank you for your feedback. Please understand that while we do care for and about our consultants, salaries for staff are determined by bill rates paid by our clients. Our benefits are among the ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Global Touchpoints