GlobalData
www.globaldata.com New York, NY 500 to 999 Employees

it has been good.

Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at GlobalData full-time for more than a year

Prosrelaxed atmosphere. not much tension. easy life. good platform to start with. good work life balance and not very stringent i terms of rules and regulations.

Consno opportunity to get ur technical skills developed. no modelling or analytical stuff done here. pay is less as per industry standards. years of experience is given too much importance rather than talent.

Advice to Senior Managementstart valuing employees

The Scandalous Group

Associate Analyst (Current Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at GlobalData full-time for less than a year

Pros: Never had any pros worth to be shared and discussed. The only pro… Cons: Right from the interview, the joining, the work allotment and the transparency the company had maintained is to create… Advice to Senior Management: Run business with ethics and morals. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Work culture

Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at GlobalData full-time for more than a year

Pros: Expanded team view Various domains Good for a fresher Cons: POLITICS and Regionalism is the worst i have ever seen Atomosphere is not expected from this type of companies Standards are very poor ( work place problem… Advice to Senior Management: Good work standards should be maintained Candidates must be chosen from all over india Local candidates should be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on GlobalData.

Worked for GlobalData? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GlobalData reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for GlobalData CEO Wayne Lloyd. All reviews posted anonymously by GlobalData employees.