GlobalEnglish
www.globalenglish.com Brisbane, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Innovative, fun, can be chaotic

ProsCutting edge technologies, great mission and purpose, friendly supportive teammates, opportunity to build products that many people will see, great offsites, recovered nicely under new leadership, management that cares.

ConsBenefits are not great, comp plan is not clear, can feel like a niche industry, sometimes feels like they play favorites.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer better benefits, more personal development, communicate more.

Good

Chennai (India)

I have been working at GlobalEnglish

Pros: Good team to work , fun place to work Cons: very little exposure, growth is less No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Turned a corner

Product Management (Current Employee)

I have been working at GlobalEnglish

Pros: A lot's changed since the beginning of this year - new management seems to get it, and we have a lot of excitement about the… Cons: If I were to rate the place late last year, it would have been a 2 or 3. But a lot of the… Advice to Senior Management: More fun, more social stuff. Better compensation. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on GlobalEnglish.

Worked for GlobalEnglish? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GlobalEnglish reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for GlobalEnglish CEO Karine Allouche Salanon. All reviews posted anonymously by GlobalEnglish employees.