GlobalNet Services

There are newer employer reviews for GlobalNet Services

it's good companies

Current Employee - Java Developer in Rockville, MD
Current Employee - Java Developer in Rockville, MD

I have been working at GlobalNet Services (more than an year)

Pros

it's growing and get more works

Cons

it's depend on projects and team

27 Other Employee Reviews for GlobalNet Services (View Most Recent)

Best company to work for!

I have been working at GlobalNet Services

Pros

I have enjoyed working at GlobalNet Services, Inc. It has been a great several years. I have met a lot of great hardworking people and learned a lot. I have been trained on a lot on various cutting edge technologies and learned about improving various software processes. I have had many great experiences.

Work/life balance is great, Job security is high. The other employees and the management are wonderful people. They are easy to get along with and really make the workplace feel warm.

Cons

Nothing to say about Cons!

Keep up the good work

Great Benefits, Great Culture, Great Company

I have been working at GlobalNet Services full-time

Pros

GNSI is a family oriented business centered around professional development and opportunities for growth. The benefits are outstanding and very generous—and there is no waiting period for new employees. The atmosphere in the company is a “work hard, play hard” type mentality with quarterly foosball/Wii tournaments, monthly birthday celebrations, and regular holiday luncheons. Management is very open to new ideas or suggestions, and willing to let its employees try new things. Internal promotions are common and employees are encouraged to find things that interest them. The company also encourages a healthy lifestyle by offering yoga twice a week and delivering fresh fruit weekly to all of its suites.

Cons

The only common eating area is outside. When it’s cold out, this is not really a viable option to sit down with other employees.

Continue to offer professional development opportunities and opportunities for growth.

There are newer employer reviews for GlobalNet Services