GlobalVision International, Inc

www.globalvis.com
Unclaimed Profile
There are newer employer reviews for GlobalVision International, Inc

Freedom to perform without micro-management

Current Employee - Project Manager
Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at GlobalVision International, Inc

Pros

I have been with the company for a few years, and since the beginning was given the opportunity to own and work through the given projects with given permanent clients. There has been no interference as long as the projects were delivered on time and within or above client expectations and/or requirements, and even if mistakes were made I was given the opportunity to solve issues without having higher management interfere. No one is looking over my shoulder, which is the most important reason for my work satisfaction.

Cons

Information flow about company changes could sometimes be improved, e.g. if a new employee is hired it would help to have him introduced by management.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Professionals who know the business well & treat their clients well

Current Contractor - Consulting Editor
    Current Contractor - Consulting Editor

I have been working at GlobalVision International, Inc as a contractor (More than 8 years)

Pros

GlobalVision International, Inc. has the expertise you'd expect from a corporation & the personal service you'd expect from a local business. I've watched president & owner Nabil Freij build GVI - now 18 years in operation - into the leader in the business: He gives great results & delivery times - and you always feel like he's on your team, whether you're working for him or he's working for you. I enthusiastically recommend doing business with Nabil & GlobalVision Int'l, whatever your status.

Cons

If you work for Nabil Freij at GlobalVision, you might want more assignments so you can contribute more to his company.

2. It is a very challenging, rewarding job with much room to grow.

Current Employee - Director of Operations in Westborough, MA
    Current Employee - Director of Operations in Westborough, MA

I have been working at GlobalVision International, Inc

Pros

Stimulating and challenging with interaction with people from all around the world Professional environment with talented and skilled colleagues Compensation is great No lay offs during bad economy Always using the latest technology and advancing with the latest technology Many opportunities to interact with clients, colleagues and partners Many opportunities to grow within the company and assume bigger responsibilities Communication is a key element within the different departments

Cons

Small office and if we have one bad fruit it affects the moral Given the nature of this business, servicing clients may require additional time at work especially when dealing with different time zones

Advice to Management

Always hire professionals with good intentions to help the company grow.