Globaltranz

Opportunity for Growth

Current Employee - Recruiter and Brainshark Coordinator in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Recruiter and Brainshark Coordinator in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Globaltranz full-time (less than an year)

Pros

GlobalTranz is at the forefront of the transportation industry, when it comes to technology. I feel extremely privileged to work for a company that is so forward-thinking. They are open to listening to new ideas and ways to make the company better from each and every employee. Because of that type of attitude, I was given the opportunity to meet with the entire executive board and present an idea I had, in regards to creating a LMS. I do not know many companies that would allow a fairly new person to bring an idea to the board and then oversee it into fruition. I am able to work with the executives on a day to day basis and have learned so much from working at GlobalTranz. This is truly the place for anyone looking to grow and develop their career.

Cons

Because they have grown at such a rapid pace, GlobalTranz is transitioning from a small to a large company, which results in some growing pains.

The PTO policy could be improved.

56 Other Employee Reviews for Globaltranz (View Most Recent)

AMAZING

Current Employee - Business Development in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Business Development in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Globaltranz full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Being at a company with who's technology that's at the forefront of the industry and has continuous growth, I feel like I have endless possibilities. I started out on our Business Development team helping to recruit our partners, and I've already been given the opportunity to start working with the Marketing Team. I get to work on-on-one with our Executives every day, and I feel that I get to learn a great deal from them. In addition, I have an amazing boss. I've learn so much about the transportation and logistics industry, and I hope I get to work here forever.

Cons

None, this is the best place to work in Phoenix.

Keep it up

Good place, great atmosphere for a growing company.

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Globaltranz full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Fast Pace, growing organization which has thrived thorough some of the worst economic times seen in this country. From the CEO to the customer service reps, everyone is very approachable and easy to work with. In addition, recent graduates are able to attain a great understanding of what it takes to become a self sufficient truckload broker.

Cons

Due to the fact that the company is growing so fast, new practices and procedures are being pushed out to employees on a daily basis.

Keep coaching and training your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Globaltranz