Globe University

www.globeuniversity.edu
There are newer employer reviews for Globe University

Adjunct Professor

I worked at Globe University as a contractor

Pros

Focused on delivering high quality and rigorous curriculum to a diverse population of adult learners.

Cons

Compensation is a bit lower per class than other universities in the area; however this is a minor issue when teaching is your vocation.

36 Other Employee Reviews for Globe University (View Most Recent)

Love/hate relationship

I have been working at Globe University

Pros

Great coworkers, good location, independence, joy of sharing your knowledge with students

Cons

Terrible management, poor compensation for amount of work put in, severely profit driven.
    Students that obviously cannot succeed are encouraged to take loans and attend school there. They end up worse off.

Students and teachers should be your main focus, not profit. Good, well payed teachers will bring in students and provide an education the school can be proud of. Spend less $$ on admissions and more on teachers.

My brief time as an Adjunct Instructor (just one quarter) was enjoyable, and the students and staff were great!

Current Employee - Adjunct Instructor in Onalaska, WI
    Current Employee - Adjunct Instructor in Onalaska, WI

I have been working at Globe University part-time (less than an year)

Pros

This is just a great learning environment. Globe teaches practical skills that students can use right away in their field. The instructors I got to know in my short time there were outstanding people.

Cons

I had no problems working here!

I had to leave the Onalaska campus and move to Madison, and I was disappointed when I didn't hear back from the Madison campuses once I moved to town.

There are newer employer reviews for Globe University