Not your typical search firm!

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at Glocap full-time for more than a year

Pros

Glocap is a firm that sets the bar and is not afraid to set it high. Glocap does not compete with other firms, it creates the standard for which other firms strive to be. When hired to be a recruiter here you MUST understand that the culture is entrepreneurial. The employees are ambitious adults that are not waiting to be told what to do, but instead are diving in and getting it done. The new management has fostered the passion in new employees, ignited a fire in old employees, and encourages a collaborative effort to provide unparalleled service to both clients and candidates. I look forward to coming to work each day and being part of such a strong team.

Cons

CEO gives people the benefit of the doubt and often times trusts people to a fault. I am shocked to see such negative feedback when I am sure the CEO has gone above and beyond for most of these individuals. As for me, the CEO has been nothing but a fierce leader that pushes me to strive harder to reach my professional goals, and has welcomed me and my colleagues as part of his family.

The open door policy is fantastic. I love that the opinions of all employees, no matter what their role here, are heard.

Other Reviews for Glocap

Ask former employees before you sign on

Former Employee - Recruiter  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

I worked at Glocap full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

So many people have left you benefit from all the clients/candidates left behind
    New management team - energized

Cons

the place is a fraud - everything about it
    CEO is unethical and has bad reputation in industry
    Work/life balance taken to an extreme which is great if you want to work at a place that isn't serious

Sell the firm

Great firm with exceptional people!

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at Glocap full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Glocap currently provides a great culture, filled with young, energetic employees motivated to collaborate. It has provided me with significant opportunity for growth and exposure to leading alternative investment firms. All of the employees are encouraging and make coming to work enjoyable. Very flexible with regards to work life balance and understanding of people's needs outside the office.

Cons

CEO is too loyal and kept employees on board longer than needed. Luckily this changed and has helped create the new, enjoyable, and collective environment we have now.

CEO is always available with an open door policy. Very understanding and supportive. Cares for his employees and listens to recommendations for the firm. He has personally made my experience at Glocap exceptional.

New management team recently joined and has really made a concerted effort to unify the firm.

There are newer employer reviews for Glocap.

Worked for Glocap? Contribute to the Community!