Glotel
www.glotel.com Chicago, IL 150 to 499 Employees

A Great Place to Work-

Sales Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Glotel full-time for more than a year

ProsTeam enviorment, excellent incentive plans, Company gives you the opportunity to have your own identity. They dont try to make you fit into a stereotype. Whenever i ask for support i get it. CEO cares about the employees. She prides herself on a culture where people feel appreciated. We get extra days off and are recognized for what we do. i have learned proper account planning and am held accountable to a reasonable target that has helped me focus. This is the first job in 10 years where i actually have sit down development and training. They also offer a great formal training program.

ConsI cant think of anything right now. Other than the compeitors are all unethical and try to steal all of our employees with false promises.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to hire trend you just started in 2012. Continue working on keeping recruiters and sales communicating. It is making a big difference in our ability to close deals.

Sr.RF.Engineer

Senior RF Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Glotel

Pros: Good package You get per-diem till 1 year Long term assigments Cons: Should be willing to relocate Advice to Senior Management: Pay More ! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not bad

I have been working at Glotel

Pros: Vibrant, young cluture. Good in the early days when recruitment was… Cons: Poor management. Headless chicken syndrome.. More

There are newer reviews on Glotel.

Worked for Glotel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Glotel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Glotel CEO Michele Casey. All reviews posted anonymously by Glotel employees.