There are newer employer reviews for Glotel

Ethical company, positive work environment

I have been working at Glotel full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Growth opportunity, leadership, earnings potential. Employees and contract staff are respected and valued. Company delivers a quality service. Glotel fairly competes in the marketplace without having to poach employees or contacts from other companies. Information in a previous post is just not true, Glotel is on all major VMS lists working reqs at the VMS standard margin of 18%. Sales/Recruiters have the opportunity to work on a variety of requisitions and projects with a large client base.

Cons

None that I have experienced.

Keep up the good work!

29 Other Employee Reviews for Glotel (View Most Recent)

Strive to make the most $$$ out of their contractors and clients

I worked at Glotel

Pros

You become savvy as to how to gouge your clients. I was an Account Executive there for many years and was continually shocked that I couldn't do deals simply because the margins were below 40%.

Cons

Clients refused to work with us again when they found out we inflated our rates and underpaid our contractors. I kept waiting for integrity to be delivered but couldn't look myself in the mirror at times after the ways we treated our contractors.

Good company to work for

I have been working at Glotel

Pros

I have been with the company for many years and I think of Glotel as my second family. Glotel has had a turbulent past but we survived. I love the fact that my responsibilities are constantly evolving. Change is the only consistency in our lives.

Cons

Overall the compensation package is good with four weeks of vacation and benefits, but Glotel could be doing a better job of adjusting our annual salaries to reflect rising costs of living.

Our CEO is an amazing lady and having a leader like her is a rare find in today’s corporate America. Keep up the good work.

There are newer employer reviews for Glotel

Worked for Glotel? Contribute to the Community!