There are newer employer reviews for Glu

Great, but always room for improvement.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Hard working people producing and maintaining quality games.

Cons

Don't ask questions - a lot of people aren't interested in taking the time to answering them. Everyone's time here is so valuable...that attitude makes it hard to be efficient.

Advice to Management

You have some amazing remote employees that work 24/7 in Customer Care, yet they work through a temp agency. Please consider hiring them as actual Glu employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Glu

Seattle Glu - Established company, startup feel

Current Employee - Producer in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Producer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Glu full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

For a company that's been in operation for years, joining I felt the energy, excitement and opportunity of a start up company. Everyone here loves their jobs. Management sits with everyone else and have monthly studio updates telling us where we were, what we're doing and where we are going. They are willing to let people try new things, encourage growth and really encourage work/home life balance. Crunch times are VERY rare and even then that usually means only 2 hours extra in a day.

Cons

Company is in the process of re-discovering itself. There's a handful of old habits that still popup from before the change in management that people are trying to shake off. Lack of understanding of career growth for certain disciplines. Occasional curve balls from corporate can make like difficult.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing. This company is doing great and is only going to keep getting better.

2. Extremely satisfied with my position at Glu Bellevue

I have been working at Glu full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a great place to work. Creative, knowledgeable people focused on individual growth and overall financial success. Fantastic bonuses and benefits. Culture of teamwork, unity, and progress. Emphasis on positive freemium monetization techniques. Quality titles and platforms. Name recognition. Absence of damaging egos. Collaborative atmosphere.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about this place, and look forward to getting to work everyday.