GoDaddy
www.godaddy.com Scottsdale, AZ 1000 to 5000 Employees

This job is what you make of it

Inbound Sales and Support (Current Employee)
Tempe, AZ

I have been working at GoDaddy

ProsThe best part about this company is the almost every little step you take to do your job better is rewarded. The Sales and management team have put an extraordinary amount of time into devising a system that rewards you for positive action. At my last job I found (also a call center) i found that my taskings were increased on a monthly/bimonthly basis, and that my pay was actually being decreased!!!

Any job is hard if you do it to the employer requested standard, and all companies will steadily raise the bar to increase your performance. However, not all companies compensate you when they raise that bar. The money makes it worth while.

ConsThe only negative aspect is the strict company policies. These are fairly unbending unless you have a valid reason (including evidence) of extenuating circumstances. However, the fact that i get compensated fairly probably has alot to do with the fact that this company will remove undesirable employees like a malignant tumor if it finds you to be lacking in a substantial work or personal ethic. At the end of the day, do your job and you'll do just fine.

Advice to Senior Managementcreate a system to award inbound employees for sales to executive account customers. Our only motivation to actively consult with these customers is because we want to keep our job. The current policy for addressing these customers works, but it could be so much better.

My time here has been slightly stressful trying to advance my career.

Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at GoDaddy

Pros: They are very flexible on the corporate side with work hours and sick time that… Cons: Career advancement is difficult if your career path is going towards a position that you have no experience in. Most positions now require 5+ years… Advice to Senior Management: Make career advancement less difficult. Have more jr positions where… More

A serious mistake

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at GoDaddy

Pros: Pay is decent, benefits are good. Most of the new… Cons: Executives and most middle management - they are nepotistic and… Advice to Senior Management: Fire yourselves. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on GoDaddy.

Worked for GoDaddy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GoDaddy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for GoDaddy CEO Blake Irving. All reviews posted anonymously by GoDaddy employees.