NOT a great place to work

Current Employee - Manager  in  Scottsdale, AZ
Current Employee - Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at GoDaddy

Pros

Great pay, but since they overpay people most are left completely priced out of their market. This makes leaving the company very difficult.

Cons

The cons are directly in line with the pros of the working for the company. The company is successful despite itself.

Leadership is a mixed bunch of people; some who know what they are doing and others that don't have a clue.

Other Reviews for GoDaddy

Highly Political, Very Corporate, Fail to Honor Offer Letters

Current Employee - Manager  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at GoDaddy

Pros

vacation accrual rate is better than average.

Cons

Good old boys in Phoenix insure only ideas from Phoenix carry any weight. If you have career aspirations and don't live in Phoenix, don't bother, very cliqueish company. KKR buyout resulting in lots of changes for the worse. Pay scales are going down, as are budgets for employee recognition.

This job is what you make of it

Current Employee - Inbound Sales and Support  in  Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Inbound Sales and Support in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at GoDaddy

Pros

The best part about this company is the almost every little step you take to do your job better is rewarded. The Sales and management team have put an extraordinary amount of time into devising a system that rewards you for positive action. At my last job I found (also a call center) i found that my taskings were increased on a monthly/bimonthly basis, and that my pay was actually being decreased!!!

Any job is hard if you do it to the employer requested standard, and all companies will steadily raise the bar to increase your performance. However, not all companies compensate you when they raise that bar. The money makes it worth while.

Cons

The only negative aspect is the strict company policies. These are fairly unbending unless you have a valid reason (including evidence) of extenuating circumstances. However, the fact that i get compensated fairly probably has alot to do with the fact that this company will remove undesirable employees like a malignant tumor if it finds you to be lacking in a substantial work or personal ethic. At the end of the day, do your job and you'll do just fine.

create a system to award inbound employees for sales to executive account customers. Our only motivation to actively consult with these customers is because we want to keep our job. The current policy for addressing these customers works, but it could be so much better.

There are newer employer reviews for GoDaddy.

Worked for GoDaddy? Contribute to the Community!