GoDaddy
www.godaddy.com Scottsdale, AZ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Time to start looking elsewhere

Manager (Current Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at GoDaddy

ProsThe best reasons to work for Go Daddy are, unfortunately, not connected to the workday. They offer great insurance, 401k, and vacation.

ConsYou'll need the insurance and vacation, as you will check your life at the door when you first walk in. The workday never stops, and neither do the emergencies and stress. Go Daddy is a "good ol' boys' club" -- if you can grease up the right people, you'll be fine. If you don't take that seriously, you won't be fine.

Advice to Senior ManagementGo Daddy sold its soul to benefit a few. It used to be a special place with a special mission. That place is dead. I hope you get everything you're seeking.

Cool place to work!

Technical Support & Sales (Current Employee)
Tempe, AZ

I have been working at GoDaddy

Pros: Industry leader, great benefits, creates the greatest reps. Cons: Training is intense. Very strict. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company moving towards good due to growth and great people leaving

Lead Data Center Technician (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I worked at GoDaddy

Pros: Intelligent people with a passion for technology and everything domain and hosting related. … Cons: Management is good but seems to be struggling with the growth of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on GoDaddy.

Worked for GoDaddy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GoDaddy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for GoDaddy CEO Blake Irving. All reviews posted anonymously by GoDaddy employees.